1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I just read an article in EW how they basically had to drag it out intil they got their end date sorted. Now that they do they can really start telling stuff and not giving us all of the stuipd questions that they did before

2. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

did they actually say "drag it out"?

i heard an interview w/ the writers right after they released the "final season " confirmation where they said it was good to know when it was going to end so they could pace themselves to the conclusion they've decided on.

i never got the impression they were stalling, though.

3. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

They didn't say drag it out, but said they had to watch what they did since they didn't know if they neededto go 2 years or nine more years

4. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Correct!
    I meant the people that have seen Jacks dead dad bouncing around in the show. I don't think that he became "Jacob" until after the crash..... but then again he was with Locke in the pit of The Orchid (pre-well and definately pre-crash)

questions questions ...... I want some anwers :)

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How did John know to turn the wheel clockwise? Jacob didn't tell him that.

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

50/50 chance...

What if the wheel was on a treadmill??

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I was behind on the show so I sat down and watched the last 3 episodes last night and I have come to a conclusion:

I hate this show more than any show I've ever watched. And I can't wait for this weeks episode.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::stupid:

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

just looked at page 56 and realized 'my' theory has already been proposed.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  10. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

and here we go again...

11. Repo Man

Well, that was a good one.....

The pilot was a good twist..... :clap:

12. Cuddles de Sade

yeah, episode FLEW by...

the Aaron situation has me stumped and who beat the crap outta Ben? I was thinking Sayid, but his reaction to Ben on the plane wasn't the right kind of surprise...maybe Ben set him up to beat on him and then get arrested?

13. Repo Man

But WTF is Sayid and the Cop doing on the plane??? :confused:

14. Cuddles de Sade

...playing the role of Kate and the US Marshal...

15. Cuddles de Sade

Ok...Ben told Jack in the church he needed to tie up a loose end...a promise to an old friend. He promised Widmore he'd kill Penny...

16. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

That was weird, nobody mentioned his beaten face and arm in a sling?????

17. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I was just saying this to my wife. If there's any kind of flaw with the writing in the show, it's that no one reacts the way a normal human would when things happen. No one asks questions about anything.

When Jack was grilling the pilot was the only glimpse of this I've seen. Those kinds of questions should have been asked to Faraday's mom, to Ben to everyone.

Of course, it's done that way to set up the releasing information in some kind of convoluted way in a future episode, but it just leaves me thinking that the characters are retarded for not being even a little inquisitive considering the shit they've been through.

Fuck, I'm one of those people.

18. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I think Kate gave Aaron to his grandmother, Claire's mom. That's my guess.

19. Cuddles de Sade

funny you mentioned that. my brother and I were just talking about their lack of reactions from the opposite view...that they're just never surprised anymore, they've seen so much that it's almost like resignation.

20. Cuddles de Sade

I can see that.

and Penny is SO dead...Ben's bloody phone call from a marina, etc. wondering about Desmond.

also Ben's little lie about not knowing Locke killed himself, when the preview for next week shows him kneeling in front of Locke as he puts the noose around his neck.