1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 editorials of fake news

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GixxerBlade, Aug 16, 2018.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yawn...I didn't notice any difference from the drivel they have been publishing for the last several years.

Fencer likes this.
  3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

That was in April where one media company compelled their TV stations to send a message about making choices and watch out for fake news. It didn’t specifically call out any media. Just be wary about what you hear.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

When Sinclair did that the left lost their minds.
    They now say nothing about it being done again because it benefits them.
    Leftist hypocrisy knows no bounds.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Except it's not one editorial shared by 300 newspapers. But don't let accuracy get in the way also a good outrage.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You're not his outrage supervisor! :D

vfrket, code3ryder and Montoya like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:OK, that made me laugh.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Collusion!!!!

Not Russians but Marxists all the same

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

And to prove we aren't the enemy, we in the media are going to band together and go after the guy who keeps saying we are! The same guy we attack every day, seemingly no matter what he does, and in ways we've never attacked a politician before!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are conflating their relationship with Trump and their pushback on his claim that they are the enemy of the people. From what I understand, the latter is what the synchronized editorials are about.

panthercity and SnacktimeKC like this.
  12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

“It will provide Trump with circumstantial evidence of the existence of a national press cabal that has been convened solely to oppose him. When the editorials roll off the press, all singing from the same script, Trump will reap enough fresh material to whale on the media for at least a month.”
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...rs-just-played-right-into-trumps-hands-219360
    Nobody trusts the media already and they come out with this collision and show us not to trust them even more.
    It’s going to backfire on them.

kangasj likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't say it was smart. :D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If they are not reporting the truth, then the label fits.

15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy. :D

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

K51000 likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

The media is not the enemy of the people.

However, they are the enemy of the constitution, freedom, American success and a fair political system.

But of the people? Naw.

;-)

DrA5, GixxerBlade and gixxerreese like this.
  18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

My local paper tonight had two op eds, media people, crying that the current administration dare call them out for biased and fake news, or for failing to actually report certain news items and how it hurts their feelings. They want to stress they are not the enemy of the people.

Brilliant timing.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

My local paper is written 2 hours away which makes it not local. Oh and they are leftist to the point that the lost so many readers that they merged 3 papers in the state and run them all out of B'ham. They are their own worst enemy LOL

DrA5 likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

The media should have to give Trump a cut. They were dying a slow death until he came along.

K51000 and Banditracer like this.