1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2mm Overbore CBR600RR (now a 636) with All the HRC goodies-Stator, ECU, Stacks, and Bazzaz

Discussion in 'General' started by sirthomas80, May 5, 2016.

1. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

My guess...

48.5 pump and 50.2 U4.4 for torque
    121.5 pump and 128.7 U4.4 for HP

Will find out tomorrow, have to post this somewhere to hide it until the contest date ends for free drinks!

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If its an overbore with that stuf and only makes 128 on U4 you need to find a new builder...

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  3. Chip

Chip Registered

Depends on the dyno and the build....and what year that CBR600 is... 128 might no be bad.

I would use MR12 for power though...U4.4 is pretty useless.

OP - What did it make stock?

4. sirthomas80

Head is shaved 1mm, and has HRC gasket, so compression is unknown. I didn't want it to blow up in a month. The motor is a 2014, in a 07 HRC Kit bike frame, suspension, etc. It's a frankin bike assembled this winter after scoring some parts. Dyno is in WI, 900 ft above sea level. (I think)

5. sirthomas80

Stock - 108.5 on pump, and 114.59 on MR12. PC3, Ignition, and Akroprovic.

Now, Leo headers and mid, Ladybird exhaust, HRC Stator, and the head is from Van's in FL. The motor came assembled.

6. sirthomas80

updated

7. sirthomas80

Oh, CHIP! lol Hi. You see where I spent the money now... That's why I did not go with a $4000.00 build on my supermoto, this is one of two hondas I'm trying to put on top of the box. Takes a lot of money

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Thereabouts, yes

9. This.

10. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

mmmmm honda power. Good stuff.

11. sirthomas80

That?

12. sirthomas80

Usually those two words aren't in the same sentence, but we'll see if that can change.

throwdown likes this.
  13. Bburns912

Bburns912 Well-Known Member

I've seen a 12 hp difference between different dynos. Number is useless, it's the before and after than means something.

throwdown likes this.
  14. sirthomas80

Absolutely correct. This dyno is definitely not known for being really high like most. I'd say it's pretty spot on. A stock Honda is 99hp, which is consistent with his. Other bikes I've purchased in the past have been dyno'd around 3hp less on his then where ever previous owner has taken it.

15. sirthomas80

I seen once a guy put an exhaust on and a PC3 and was at 122hp on a honda. Just about died laughing. 23hp increase?

there is a link to the bike on MR12 @ 114hp.

16. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Sweet build. Standing by for numbers

17. Chip

Chip Registered

If you knocked a mil off the head, you might want to find out what that compression number is.....cause its gonna be high....lol

18. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

1mm? Is that a typo?

19. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly the HRC headgasket is thicker than stock. Does it have the HRC stator and ecu as well? If the head was done right on mr12 with ALL the goodies it could hit 140. Then again, depending on who's tuning it and running the dyno it could show 100 or 150... either way good luck.

20. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

1mm is alot in that context