1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

29 Dreams Racing

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Ryan Nelson, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Nice reports there!

And, I'm famous! My name, right there on the Interweb! Although, I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that Will rubbed, as you were ahead of me for that entire race...I think.

Or, I can bask in the fantasy of having been ahead of you for a lap...hmm...ok, I'll do that. Never mind! :D

3. Ryan Nelson

You are right dave. I think it was Eboz that Will got into now that I think about it. Funny how the memory is the first thing to go . . .

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Great stuff Ryan!

I haven't been keeping up with the FBR board but I see Henry on Alex's bike and Alex in WERA riders school? That's great!!! :up: :beer:

5. Ryan Nelson

Yeah - Henry raced Alex's bike and Alex did the race school and his mock race. You couldnt wipe the grin off Alex's face - he had the time of his life! He hopes to do a couple rounds this year.

6. Joe Morris

Alex has wanted this for a long time and I'm really happy to hear that he's taken the leap.

I also noticed David Gay made an appearance. I was wondering what he was up to.

BTW, you've made a very nice website. :beer:

7. Ryan Nelson

Dave Gay is racing all the SE region events on his SV. He sold his 400 a while back. We pit with Dave when the SE region and the MidCentral region race together. He's an invaluable knowledge base to me regarding 400's.

I always thought a website might make me faster somehow, but it doesnt :) Apparently people do read it though, even though prose is definitely not my forte . . .

8. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

cool pics ryan.....good seeing you at the track this past weekend. oh yea.....i wanna' see a dyno sheet for a 75hp fzr 400. give it up.:Poke:

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

skip,
    where were you this weekend?
    I know you were there. Racing is really starting to be fun:beer:

10. Ryan Nelson

My motor's being built - hopefully it stays together :)
    Nice seeing ya at the AMA races at Barber. I had a great time - hope you didnt mind me running over and helping the red flag. You look slammed :)

11. Ryan Nelson

12. alexfleury

alexfleury Geriatric Squid

Thanks Joe. And Ryan is correct I had a GREAT tine at Barber's. I will race one more race a TGPR this year and MAYBE one race at Road A.

Right now the track is just another fun place for me to go for a ride. But faster laps will come, and eventually I'll feal like a real racer. But for now just getting some track time and enjoying myself is what it is all about.

Damn I'm havin FUN.

Alex

13. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Will you have the motor for Nashville?

(I hope not :) )

14. Ryan Nelson

No - I wont have it for cycle jam either. But I should have it by the June TGPR round to shake it out. I'll see what it can do at Road Atlanta in July :)

15. Joe Morris

Enjoy the ride Alex. I'll be rooting for you from the cheap seats. :up:

Ryan, will you be coming up for Cycle Jam?

16. Ryan Nelson

I'll be at cycle jam to just run D Super and give my bike to Speedwerks to haul up to delaware.

17. Joe Morris

:beer:

I guess it's your turn to show Scott the fast line around VIR. :p

18. Ryan Nelson

Yeah, right . . .
    Scotts been on fire this year and has added a lot of speed. He's kicking my butt, and absolutely forcing me to pay for more horsepower to compensate . . . Damn him