1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

29 Dreams Racing

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Ryan Nelson, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

I created a new website to document my racing antics this year.
    http://www.29DreamsRacing.com
    Its a work in progress, but I've got pics and race reports from Tally on there.

2. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Cool Ryan. Good luck this year.:up:

3. Ryan Nelson

Thanks! Wish you were still out there on that immaculate FZR of yours :)

4. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Bike will still be out there. It's new rider is Dave Arkle, Nv 30. Ya'll need to sign him up in FBR.

5. Ryan Nelson

Cool - thanks! That's one sweet example of an FZR. I think I've met Dave before. He sounds really familiar. He must be special to have a 2 digit novice plate :)

6. crikey

crikey Well-Known Member

Hey Ryan what's up with your website?

7. Ryan Nelson

Thanks for the quick heads up. I was hacked apparently and the website was down for about 12 hours. Everything's back to normal now. I had anonomous ftp enabled and somehow thats not a good idea :)
    I'm such a neophite when it comes to these things.

8. crikey

crikey Well-Known Member

cool, glad you got it sorted out :)

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Do you guys need another rider from the area?
    I need some help!!

10. Ryan Nelson

No - not this year, but might look at doing some endurance next year. Come look me up at TGPR in April if you are going to be there and are interested.

11. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I will definitely look you up at Tally.
    Are you going to Roebling this weekend???

12. Ryan Nelson

Nope. I'm only running the mid-central rounds. Good luck!

13. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Sign me up in FBR??? What's that you say?

14. Ryan Nelson

Floribama Riders. www.floribamariders.com (not always real current except for the track day info). Its an internet motorcycle club. All communication between members happens on a private email list (non-forum). We welcome racers, track day guys, and sport tourer guys. You dont have to be fast, obviously :) Just safe.
    No squids, mostly responsible riders. We do trackdays and several multi-day mountain riding trips a year. Its how I first got on the track (thanks to Jeff Rozycki).
    We've got a trackday on Sat at TGPR and a two day event at Barber in September.

15. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Sounds cool, but I'm nowhere near flori- or -bama :)

I am, however, also an avid street rider...I just sold my Daytona 1200 :( in the fall, but I'll be replacing it at some point. Anyway, sounds like a load of fun for sure!

16. rabidsquirrel

rabidsquirrel Well-Known Member

Hello Ryan

Thunder,

We have members all over. Some are even in Iraq (Or were)...

Ryan,

Are you going to the Jennings race? You called Stuart yet?

I'm waiting on WERA to process my application so that I may sign up for LP's Privateer program and get the rest of my parts... Cheap!

Still lacking leathers and bodywork. Oh, and some dyno tuning. Jeff Adams recommended a guy up in N. Ga who has an Eddy current and races R1s... Going to take the bike up there as soon as we get the pipe and radiator back on and tested.

Can't wait.

:beer:

17. Ryan Nelson

I probably wont be running Jennings. I'm sticking to the Mid-Central rounds. I love Jennings though - so my plans could always change. Which Jennings round are ya talking about?
    Have fun with it - be safe - and put $ in the suspension over the motor. In the novice classes (and even in the expert classes) a poor motor with good suspension will win almost every time.

18. rabidsquirrel

rabidsquirrel Well-Known Member

Jennings is running next weekend (WERA). Already got money in the suspenders... Not touching the motor other than pipe, maps, and fuel. Already did the simple stuff - filter, slide stops, emissions crap, EXUP (EXXED OFF)...

Suspension - Traxxion rebuilt forks, Penske triple clicker rear.

It's ON, baby!!!:beer: