1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

29 Dreams racer appreciation party at TGPR

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffro510, May 15, 2002.

1. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

This press release is from our fine sponsors at 29 Dreams Motorcycle Resort. Hope to see you there:

For Immediate Release
    May 15, 2002

29 Dreams Motorcycle Resort and Campground, which sponsors the 29 Dreams.com Endurance Race Team will be hosting a racer appreciation party on June 15th at the Talladega round of the WERA National Endurance Series.

29 Dreams Motorcycle Resort, a motorcycle only campground, is located in Vandiver, Alabama near the new Barber Motorsports Park and is a long time supporter of WERA racer Jeff Rozycki. Jeff is joined this year by Ryan Nelson and Joe Morris, as the team seeks to win the Mediumweight Superstock Class of the National Endurance Series. Currently ranked fifth in class, The 29 Dreams.com Endurance Team is running very well for its first year in the series and looks to improve their ranking as the season progresses.

The owners of 29 Dreams believe that club racing is the heart and soul of the sport of motorcycle racing. The Racer Appreciation Party is simply an expression of admiration and gratitude for all the racers, their teams and most importantly their families that give so much to the sport of racing.

At the conclusion of racing on Saturday, the staff and owners of 29 Dreams will be grilling sausages, hotdogs and hamburgers for everyone?s enjoyment. Water and soft drinks will also be provided. Racers, their families and friends, and the WERA staff are all invited. Just look for the 29dreams.com Race Team Pit and bring your appetite.

Until then, we wish all the race teams the best of luck and great success in all of your efforts.

Kindest regards,
    The Staff of 29 Dreams Motorcycle Resort and Campground

2. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

That is awesome Jeffro! :cool:

Since you're not our competition (in class) I guess I can attend. ;)

Tell the people at 29 Dreams that we really appreciate them doing this for us. It's always great to see more sponsors putting on race weekend activities.

4. Jeffro510

Yeah, they are pretty awesome guys. I'll pass on the word, but maybe you can tell them in person too?!?! I think they would appreciate knowing that you appreciate the racer appreciation party. :D

So as not to exclude anyone, AOD and NOB let me know what you want and I will personally bring your choice of non-meat products. We'd love to have you join us too... :cool:

Jeffro

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

am i considered a racer now? i ran at nfmp. can i come?

6. Jeffro510

Yeah, you get 2 burgers!!!! You need it. I'm still not sure that I would call what you were doing "racing", but we'll see you there anyway.... :p

Jeffro

7. WERA29

Stickboy or Slowboy?

ROTFLMAO! :D

8. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

Hey - they got a trophy, didnt they? There was a lot of tough competition in HWSS at NFMP :)

9. stickboy274

ok first off. jeff, your just made because i motored you on my way fast f3. second, the team in third was still running. dangit

10. Jeffro510

Just wanted to bring this back up top as the date nears. The next 2 weeks will be hectic for everyone running the Nationals due to the back to back rounds so I'll probably forget to remind everyone later. Anyway, it is an open invitation to all in attendance at the TGPR round, Saturday after the endurance race come find the 29 Dreams compound in the pits and let us cook you dinner...

Jeffro
    29dreams.com Racing

11. WERA29

Hey Missy! You get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me a pie! :p :D

12. Jeffro510

No pie for you!!!! :p

Besides, you always make me wear the "Kiss the cook" apron and nothing else and then chase me around trying to grab my ass. It gets old after awhile!!!! :eek:

13. WERA29

:eek:

If I wasn't up for promoting your party and keeping this thread at the top, I might have to get pissed off and kick your ass this weekend! :p ;) :D

14. Jeffro510

See, there you go with the ass thing again!!!! :D Stop it already!!!! :p
    Please do continue to promote the party though, it is nice of them to do it and we all benefit from it... :cool:

See you at Roebling...

Jeffro

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't mind ***. With a perfect suspension set up and a 23 gallon tank they never pit. They eventually pass people:D

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Jeffro, I had some of the guys who work at the Barber Museum ask me if I'd been to 29 Dreams. Told them, "No, but I know they sponsor a really cool endurance team. They're gonna feed us!" :cool: :D

17. stickboy274

did somebody say food?

18. WERA29

That's it, now I'm hella pissed!

Don't worry Tony, some day you'll graduate from the mini's and learn to ride a big boy bike. :p

And since you've changed your location and won't be at Roebling, I guess we won't need to pack that big red cup full of your favorite fruit flavored drink. :eek: Oh well, it's your loss and that just means more for us. :D

It's Stickboy's birthday so it looks like he'll be getting an extra present now. :cool:

19. Jeffro510

AW, thanks Beth!!!! The guys over at the Barber museum are good guys too. I just wish they would hurry up and open that track though. It's gonna be a little piece of heaven right in my back yard. Would be nice to have that on the endurance schedule next year. Everyone can stay at 29 Dreams as it is only a short ride away from the track. If you are ever in the Birmingham area there are 2 must see stops. One os the Barber Museum and the other is 29 Dreams!!!!

Anyway, I'll make sure that you are all taken care of at TGPR. I'm looking forward to it...

20. Jeffro510

Is it that time of the year again?!?! Man, stick must be old. Are the B-day festivities at Roebling or TGPR? I remember last years party, and all of the cool toys he got. I'm so there!!!! :D