1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24hrs of LeMans

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

watching the qualifying sessions...the new Audi is simply stunning. hope they can keep the frogs at bay again this year. shaping up to be an epic race in P1 and the GT classes too...

anyone else all jacked up to see the race?

2. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

where can I see qualifying ?

3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Me. I'll stream most of whatever Speed doesnt show.

Go Audi! This is THE race of the year for me.

4. Cuddles de Sade

it's a secret...;)

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Great start! I hope Michael Waltrip does ok since he won't be hearing BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY at the start!!!

6. dlafz1

dlafz1 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how the delta wing design does next year. It is so different and appears to have so many weaknesses, I want to see what they know that everyone else doesn't.

7. Cuddles de Sade

bummed that I have to go to work in a few, but stoked that there's an app for my iphone that lets me follow the race while away from my tv :)

8. Cuddles de Sade

OMG...the crash that McNish just caused!!!!!!! wow...seriously intense.

9. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

Amazed no one got injured behind the wall... Very Very Lucky!!!!

10. Crazy wreck, guy with the camera running and the tire slowly chasing him...

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

OMFG That was INSANE!!! How the hll did none of the major body parts hit the people on other side of tire wall? then like 2 seconds after the crash, the wheel came crashing down and that managed to miss everyone. That was insane.

12. Quicktoy

Soooo thats what the annoying announcer looks like who always brings back the MotoGP races and updates what happened during the commercial breaks. He's interviewing Audi team right now

13. dlafz1

dlafz1 Well-Known Member

Scariest wreck I can remember seeing.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

How ironic that Audi was destroyed just minutes after that very cool 2 minute Audi commercial. Lucky nobody was hurt.

15. Quicktoy

WOW. just watched it in slow mo. Down force is incredible. the car was literally hovering over the gravel trap sideways but would not flip

16. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

That was one hell of wreck! The older woman in blue walking behind the wall must have been deaf, looked like it didn't even phase her, just walking along while everyone else was running for their lives! Then the tire looked like it came down only a few feet behind her. :wow: Thank God everyone was alright.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fuggin joy! I've got F1 qualifying on one screen and LeMans streaming on the other screen. I love Speedtv today!

18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Damn, another Audi out!

19. 418

418 Expert #59

That looks like a scary crash.

20. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

Hope he is ok.. All the video angles show a horrific crash... Just heard he crawled over the wall by himself. I guess the cockpit was throw over the wall?

Todd