1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Yep. Same issue here, as well a few buddies. That was trying to play the race through the web browser on my computer and phone. Based on a tip from a friend, I downloaded the MotoGP app, and it ran fine through that interface.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm pretty ashamed, I knew Marc was out so I removed him. saw threat of rain, so sort of put in a rain lineup, but wasn't 100% sure it was going to rain.

And yet I still didn't do so hot.

Great score Dave, 2 weeks in a row where the top scored was head and shoulders above the rest. Going to be a good battle this year

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I have had 2 absolutely garbage rounds of mailing in Ducati picks. Props to everyone who has made sense of either of these first two weekends.

BigBird likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Both the first two races were very hard to get a good forecast on -- I was simply lucky. It will be nice when they get to Europe and settle into a rhythm. Still, lots of players this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 or more race winners.

BigBird likes this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Oof, I think this was my worst weekly result since I joined last year. 2nd to last. Really screwed the pooch on this one. Got busy all weekend, didn't see it was supposed to rain, didn't see Marc was out, made a couple darkhorse picks (e.g. Binder for the win). Didn't exactly work out.

BigBird likes this.
  6. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I hate the rounds that are in Asia because of the time difference. Race was at like 3:00 am or something like that my time, plus it got delayed too. I'm definitely not gonna be awake for that, so by the time I even heard Marquez wasn't fit to race, the actual race was already long over. Thankfully I had him down in 10th anyway, but still...would've got me a few more points moving other people up a spot. However I'm not sure I would've done any better even if I would've known it would be a wet race. Certainly wouldn't have put Martin for the win, but I also wouldn't have put Oliveira and Quartararo up there on the podium.

BigBird likes this.
  7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

We'll need Brandl add and a MM93 drop for this one

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

we need ducati to get the bird out of Kenya (technical issues) and into Argentina on time....

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

They better or else MotoGP will only have like 6 bikes on grid

Chino52405 and Phl218 like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

spec class on scooters instead.

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

A Grom Race would be awesome

Phl218 likes this.
  12. dsapsis

Who is Brandl?

There is no need to remove MM93 from the picklist; that is on players to deal with.

BigBird likes this.
  13. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Don't believe what the media tells you. It's all rumors to distract you from the fact that Marquez will be winning every race from now on! Better make sure to put him in 1st if you want to those points! :D

14. dsapsis

He is going to bolt from hiding in the trailer at the drop of the flag and still win.

15. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I'm trying to stay on top of the rider additions this year and given the Stefan Bradl announcement yesterday, he has been added to the game. Also testing out a new notification feature and everyone playing this season should have received an email announcing Brad's addition.

SuddenBraking, sbk1198 and BigBird like this.
  16. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Email notification worked for me.

jksoft likes this.
  17. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:
    :flag:

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I received it and was like, this is freaking fancy.

Very nice @jksoft!!!

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Bradl is German...like you used to be :p

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So all practices and qualifying in one day. This will be interesting.