1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 bmw s1000rr

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roy benhamo, Sep 7, 2023.

1. roy benhamo

roy benhamo Member

Hello I recently purchased a 2022 bmw s1000rr from an salvaged auction with 1100 miles on it and very little damage (have photos of how I received the bike) it now has 4300 miles and I’m going to take it in soon to get the title changed to rebuilt in case anyone wants to still ride it in the street. As soon as I got the bike I started to strip it to get it ready for the build all these parts I’m listing we installed around the same time of each other and the tune last obviously. I’m looking to get $17,500 which I think is fair.
    Modifications: Ohlins FKR122 pressurised cartridge kit, Titanium headers with OEM titanium Akra tip, OEM forged wheels, SLR-tuned with handheld for 91adaptive, e85, MR12, Driven PCV block off, charcoal can delete, Light weight 16/43 520 sprocket conversion, DID ERV7 chain (1500 miles), sprint P08 filter, flapper delete, Bt-moto velocity stacks, E85/mr12 fuel pump (not installed yet), also did got the ride pro mode retrofit kit since the bike didn’t have it when I got it (installed by bmw). The bike is pretty much ready to go just needs a few things and it will be the ULTIMATE machine. Only reason I’m looking to sell is because i got a new bike. Text me if interested (81EIGHT 657, Nine432)