1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Aprilia RS 660.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Daytona85, May 11, 2023.

1. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

2022 Aprilia RS 660 stock bike.

Due to plans changing I’m selling my stock Aprilia RS 660. I was originally going to turn into a race bike over the summer.

I purchased the bike from a local dealer who had bought it after it had lightly been laid down on its right side. I could not believe the insurance company paid out on the bike with so little damage it had.

I replaced the few parts that needed replacing to ride ( foot peg and bracket, right bar and bar- end , top triple). The bike is really clean apart from few small scrapes it has. Close up detailed pics don’t always show up good on here so please contact me for more detailed pics and video if needed.

The bike is perfect to turn into a race bike. Or, ride it at track days as it is! Runs and rides awesome. It’s completely stock except lithium battery with 8100 miles.

I won’t be able to convert the bike myself until the end of this year. It will be sitting in my garage taking up space.

The cod Title is signed over to me in my name at my home address where the bike can be picked up.

We all know buying a brand new stock RS 660 then converting it to race bike costs a minimum of $20k plus. You can convert this bike into a race bike for around the price of a new stock bike. Or use it for track days as it is!

First to see will buy!

$7495.

Attached Files:

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. ludedude

ludedude Active Member

Location?

3. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Located in Daytona Beach.

4. Jose Tiburcio

Jose Tiburcio New Member