1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by LZarcc, Jan 15, 2024.

1. LZarcc

LZarcc Well-Known Member

Hi, I am listing a 2021 GSXR 750 Trackbike for sale. I am listing this on behalf of the owner. This bike is fully built for the track, and has only 1,3xx miles. It will come with a Clean title. Some of the notable parts are:
    -Ohlins FKR Forks & Cap Extenders
    -Ohlins Shock(not ttx)
    -Ohlins Damper
    -Armour Bodies Fairings Painted in Suzuki OEM Scheme
    -M4 Full Exhaust
    -Brembo Corsa Corta Master Cylinder
    -Vortex Rearsets
    -Quick Shifter
    -Dyno Tune by Opie Title.
    There is miscellaneous boxes with stock parts(ignition, oem rearsets, etc) that will be included in the sale. The bike is located in Douglasville GA. The owner wants $16,000 for the bike with all spares. If interested, I am happy to send you his phone #

Photos & Cold Start Video
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jQYEuHWAeD6i_xHBaUeWf-W5Ud4fWFZ0

2. LZarcc

LZarcc Well-Known Member

More info from the owner!

Selling my 2022 suzuki gsxr 750 RACEBIKE. lots of extras. It's in immaculate condition. Never down. Clean title in hand. Full system m4 brembo master. Full Ohlins front extended FKR and rear ohlins SU900 SHOCK ($4800 new). Gb race covers. Vortex rearsets. Aftermarket Ohlins steering damper. Quickshifter. Armour bodies which was professionally painted. And all stock body work coming with it. This can be converted back to street with ease if desired. Only reason I'm selling is I'm going another direction now for the 2024 race season. Let me know if you have any questions. Will include the stands for this bike as well.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. ruston williams

ruston williams Well-Known Member

What is his #?

4. LZarcc

LZarcc Well-Known Member

I'll send you a pm

5. LZarcc

LZarcc Well-Known Member

Bike is no longer for sale

6. Maxtrap

Maxtrap Well known member

Price on racebike, if still for sale? GA also?