1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 YAMAHA R6 BUILD YOUR RACER, 2100 MILES

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Fastway Racing, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

This R6 came in with cosmetic damage (cracked upper bracket, rashed plastic, bent right HB (and missing key). After a quick look over I quickly installed a keyless Ign delete harness and fired it up to find 2100 miles on the odometer.
    Nice straight rims, forks, swing arm, frame and subframe. No coolant or oil leaks nor wire harness damage.
    You can't go wrong building this bike.. DB Holders Upper bracket, subframe, Vortex Rearsets in stock and can be added and shipped with the bike if you choose. $6500

Located in N. Georgia Shipping anywhere is never an issue.
    Much more inventory I'll be posting up, Ninja 400's, Zx636's, R1's, SV650's, Aprilia RS660
    IMG_6929.JPG IMG_6930.JPG IMG_6931.JPG IMG_6932.JPG IMG_6933.JPG IMG_6934.JPG IMG_6935.JPG IMG_6936.JPG IMG_6938.JPG IMG_6939.JPG

2. MacR6

MacR6 Member

5k and i'll come pick it up this weekend?

3. Fastway Racing

Appreciate the offer but I'll have to pass.

4. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

5. Fastway Racing

It should either be salvage title or BOS from the Ins Co. Out of the 20 bikes I have in stock two are rebuilt title bikes rest are salvage title.

6. PM'd, I'm super interested.

7. Fastway Racing

8. POpanda

POpanda New Member

DM'd, if not sold I'm interested

9. Fastway Racing

Replied, First come first served.For faster service I'm at 678-478-5088.

Mike

10. Fastway Racing