1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 R1 MotoAmerica Superbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ddsRacin31, Jan 16, 2024.

1. ddsRacin31

ddsRacin31 New Member

Garett Gerloff's 2019 Attack Performance Yamaha R1 Superbike for sale on Iconic Motorbike Auctions.
    iconicmotorbikeauctions.com

prudolf likes this.
  2. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

3. Dillonjohnson

Dillonjohnson Well-Known Member

I wonder what it’s truly worth?

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

As always, whatever someone is willing to pay!

Will9465, Dillonjohnson and BrentA like this.
  5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

"I raced it the entire 2021 MotoAmerica Superbike season, so approximately 6,500 miles all total. However, I have two engines for this motorcycle that are rebuilt by Attack Performance after every 1,500 miles. I am selling it now because I have aged out of the Superbike class and I could use the money to fund my Twins Cup season.”

say what?

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Jeff Purk

(1) Video | Facebook

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Always difficult with these. Not exactly a collector nor a piece of otherwise "unobtanium" that rarely leaves a race teams hands like GP bikes where there are special circumstances and only to those with an "in."

If it's intended to be ridden by the owner, have to take into account that access to parts and insight is also going to be limited unless you are already in the right circles.

It has a reserve, but to be honest if this got bid over $20K I'd probably find that surprising.

Dillonjohnson likes this.
  9. Dillonjohnson

Dillonjohnson Well-Known Member

I think if it were the most recent generation then it would most definitely be 40-50k as a minimum. Be cool to ride and compare to a super stock 2020+. If I’m not mistaken this is the one that was listed on here a few months back for like 45 or 55k. Definitely some nice parts, looks like some wsbk stuff. Front brakes alone are pushing 10k.

10. Mk4Matt

Mk4Matt Well-Known Member

Sold 30K.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

You sure?

Mk4Matt likes this.
  12. Mk4Matt

Mk4Matt Well-Known Member

Highest bid. 30K. Auction closed.

Reserve not met.

13. Raycecar50

Raycecar50 Active Member

Parts and support I’m sure are available from Stanboli. That’s how it was when I worked on it. 20k will get you a spare motor.