1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Supercross Finale - Who ya got?

Discussion in 'General' started by OGs750, May 5, 2018.

1. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Flag is about to drop on the heat races. Anderson has been leading in points from the drop, but had a disaster of a race last time out and had his lead cut in half. Can he pull it off?

I think he can, but his last few mains have been shaky.

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The AMA needs a better TV contract. Too many races being shoved to the shittiest channel.
    I've never been a fan of Anderson, but this year he is riding clean and I hope he wins the title. But I have Eli for the win tonight.

3. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I was really pulling for Eli last year and think the points system screwed him out of a championship when he was clearly the fastest rider that season, but fuck man, the dude can't string together results.

FWIW, I still think the points need to be restructured to give more weight to wins/podiums.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He does need to work on the racecraft and finish rather than winning by ten seconds. His slip ups are the only way anyone else has a chance. Like last week when he was impatient with the Baggett pass. He would have won handily, he's got to stop doing that.
    In the 250s, I wouldn't be surprised to see J.Mart and McElrath win their races. I don't like Ciancirullo at all, would rather see Plessinger take it. Osborne will ride it smart and do what he needs to win, even if it means finishing second.

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

We will see, but it'll be nice to not hear Shaheen for a while. Especially screaming about Reed. I swear he would give him a free knobber if he asked...

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Tomac for the win, Anderson leaves with the championship. 250's...no idea this year.

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Plessinger just used the word "outstandable" in his post race interview. :confused:

pfhenry and cpettit like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Sounds like Greg White with Gronk at COTA.