1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

That and next time it's go for 2 or take ole reliable for overtime, they might think twice! I'm sure there are some great Justin Tucker memes out there now.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not really, it came down to depending on the damn kicker.

3. sandboxshooter

sandboxshooter Well-Known Member

E44DFEDC-8CA4-43F4-A125-8BA4AA0BAAB7.jpeg

roy826ex likes this.
  4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

5. roy826ex

5 and 1

W is a W :rock:

sandboxshooter likes this.
  6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

There's a strong argument that Brees could be the GOAT.

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not enough rings...that’s what all qb’s are judged by.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What about winning Super Bowl percentage?
    Montana and Bradshaw are 4-0.

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nope...total rings. People argue about this all the time here and it’s always most titles. Pedrosa is a hell of a racer but he’s never won a big bike tittle so he’s never mentioned in that argument. I’m friends with someone who played for Lombardi and won the first 2 rings. He says that’s what they judge themselves by, who has the most titles.

10. roy826ex

It’s a team sport or did we forget.

Bree’s individual accomplishments are enough imo to put him up there. And he ain’t finished or washed up.

Guy was broken in San Diego and rose to the top at 5’ something with a defense that’s been questionable through out his career there in NO.

Plus he ain’t a dick like the other guy still playing who can’t even avoid anything coming at him or even run for the matter. :cool: I’ve seen Bree’s tuck it and run and pull off a spin move for a TD at 39 years old. :p

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Breeze is legit. He's got another season to set records and he's going to be hard to catch.

But the look on Justin Tuckers face was only hilariously surpassed by the look on joe flaccos. And just as they were ting up that kick, my buddy who's a die hard saints fan yells "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!!!" The Baltimore fans in front of us who were running thier mouths the entire game were standing there in silence..I grabbed the guy by the shoulders and said "shoulda gone for 2". It was a good time.

Shitty way to end the streak for sure though. I think it was a total of 293 going back through his college days. Pretty incredible.

12. sandboxshooter

sandboxshooter Well-Known Member

Saints voodoo game is legit...lol. Usually goes the other way for us. Nice to be on the other side of luck this year.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think Brady has the benefit of playing under the best coach ever, and all star offensive line, and a system that hard to beat.
    Brees got to where he is on heart and talent, he never had a team like Brady.
    I'll put Brady in the top five, but not the GOAT. Let those two switch teams, and Brees would have 8 rings (8-0)

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Psychic.

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

:(

I thought McAdon't was bad, but Shurmur is pretty awful, especially with the clock. It's like the 3d or 4th game where he's mismanaged the clock.

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Did he study under Andy Reid?

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

looks like the Giants are in tank mode. Just traded Eli Apple, said it may be the first in a line of transactions

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Send Sterling Shepard to the Titans! :D (I'm kidding)

But seriously, tho... they need a wideout... Preferably one with hands. The ones they have are like that Knight from Monty Python, or might as well be.

19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Brees held out twice for max contracts taking the Saints out to the cleaners and leaving them no chance of building a good team around him.

Goat? As much as the other goats with one ring.

auminer likes this.
  20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah what were those 2 qb sneaks all about? Wasted so much time. Then had some stupid pooch kick instead of on side? Really strange calls...

BigBird likes this.