1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What makes them the team to beat? They are neither the defending champion nor the team with the best record this year.

TLR67 likes this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gee...I don't know Papa. Maybe it's that they are there in the AFC Championship game for the 8th year in a row.
    I'm from NE living in FL for over 30 yrs. and a Jags fan (yeah I know) but it gets old listening to the bashing and yet HERE THEY ARE AGAIN !! So for my peeps in the North country I'm rootring for the Patriots and every hater can eat a candy bar out of my ass. :moon:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can't argue with willful delusion.

Sabre699 and Razr like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Go Rossi!

auminer, noles19 and Lawn Dart like this.
  6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I Agree the Pats are the team to beat.

I HATE the Pats and everything about them. But they are there year after year and always play there best ball in the play offs. The Chargers hadn't lost a road game all year, went to the pats and got stomped. I hope the chiefs prove to be to much for them,but no way would I be surprised if they beat them.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Great...now there are two of us that are delusional. :beer:

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yes you can.

:Poke:

:D

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. auminer

I'ma cheer for the Saints all the way to the end of the 4th quarter whenever they play but if I had to bet $$, I'd bet that the Chiefs win it all this year. Mahomes is just playing at another level above the rest of the league right now.

TLR67 likes this.
  11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Someone read the speeding in Washington thread.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hell, some of us can even argue for/with willful delusion just to keep it interesting. :Poke:

13. auminer

What gets really funny is when two willfully deluded mofos argue.

Or two trolls posing as such. :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Correct, because everyone wants them beat. The only team more hated in America is the cowboys, but at least the cowboys deserve the hate.

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You shut your whore mouth about the Cowboys. Got it!!!!:mad:

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

The Cowboys haven't done anything in over 20 years. What's the closest they got to anything, Tanya's Fumble? They are pretty much irrelevant, except they still make money and money.

The Pats are the Team to Beat/Hate.

G Dawg likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I had the same thought. I’m a lifelong Dallas fan, and I have to question the hate. They have been irrelevant for close to 30 years now outside of he rare Wild Card win.

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The Cowboys had one of the best interception throwers / chokers for what, 13 years? That is pretty impressive.

20. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Well, as a bills fan and former NY'er, I'll always hate on anything Texas and especially the cowboys. Except for those helicopter hog shoots, those are cool.

BigBird, TLR67 and Banditracer like this.