1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

They show the ball getting tipped at the line, but the bears still lost. For some reason I was pulling for the Eagles. Something want to see Foles do this thing again. It would be Jeff Hostetler x2

Sent from my smatrfone

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Still better than taking the bears as 6 point favorites [emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone

dtalbott likes this.
  4. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Dave,

Think we have a Ok record at home going into this one :) ................ LA Charges don't have enough game

K51000 likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

could you imagine, the lowly loss was to the Jets, the JETS and butt fumble. crazy stuff.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

OK... one last jab.

[​IMG]

masshole likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well since it was tipped can't really be too hard on the kicker, more a great play by the defense.

BigBird likes this.
  8. auminer

I can't imagine a meager brush really affected the trajectory all that much. in fact, contact on the left side of the ball should push it to the right... maybe the brush moved it closer to going through.

Then again, spinning, oblong balls moves in weird ways, both on the ground & through the air. Who;s to say whether it would've or wouldn't have gone through?

We'll never know.

All we can know is it didn't.

[​IMG]

K51000 likes this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

None of the teams this weekend will win another game....

10. auminer

I don't know, man... three out of four this weekend were won by the visiting, lower seeded team.

All four winners this weekend are red hot, peaking right now. One or two will win, but which one or two?

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

They were Wildcards for a reason..... Their performance compared to all the others proved it...

Rams and Chiefs in the big game... I would root for the Saints but I don't think they will make it past the Rams...

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So the BBS is done with the Steeler fans, the Ravens fan, and G Dawg for nine months. I jizzed. :crackup:Not to mention Big Bird who is now trying to write the Eagles coattails. Jesus. :crackup:

It was fun while it lasted. New Orleans is going to dismantle my boys. :( But last night was Super Bowl good. :)

G Dawg likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Neither of those teams win this week. Rams are imploding and the Chiefs...well Andy Reid.
    Dallas (and I hate them) wins
    Colts win the lowest scoring game Chiefs have all year.
    Chargers put up a good fight, but Brady...
    I want the Foles magic to continue, but Brees in the dome is nearly unstoppable.
    Colts/Saints Superbowl.
    Or not...:D

Razr and K51000 like this.
  14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I don't even have a TV in our family room. (have them elsewhere- not good for hosting a game watching party though. For years, I've been going to friends hosting for big games. This year, the Packers are out also. Live near Milwaukee- Brew City
    So this Saturday, I alerted my son this his 55" flat screen (gaming) and the stand were coming up from the basement to our 2 story cathedral Family room for the Dallas game!
    I spent most of my grade school days in Big D!
    For the first time since in WI, nearly 10 yrs- I'm hosting a few friends over for it.
    My Boys are going to win

15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

The Browns would have won this weekend... :Poke:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ok...now I'm reminded one of the many reasons why I hate the Eagles

The Chargers won like what 12 games? Don't think they are your normal Wild Card team
    Chiefs, if they lose, is because losing Kareem Hunt late in the season > Andy Reid's bad playoff management
    Go Brees!
    Colts?...is weed legal where you live, because you'll need to put down the vape gizmo :D

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Nah they lost to the Chargers

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What? :confused:

BigBird likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, that was gawd damn hilarious! :crackup:

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.