1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Harley Davison Electra Glide FLHTP Police $9500

Discussion in 'Other' started by JonnyQuest, Jul 15, 2023.

1. JonnyQuest

JonnyQuest Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago

Ok, it won't break the track record at COTA, but guaranteed easy win that no one will pass you for fear of getting a citation.
    Selling my 2018 retired Volusia County Sheriff's Office patrol bike that's been civilianized. It was Volusia's for one year and then turned back into Harley and sold to the public. I bought it from the original owner who bought it from HD. He used it primarily riding with the wife, and occasional cone competition.
    I bought it from him with the intention of attending a motor unit school or two and getting into competition myself, but due to work and a leo schedule I barely have enough time to ride and mostly sits on a tender.
    It has under 24k miles and has been meticulously maintained, LED front/rear turn signals & brake lights, and cruise control, etc. Has the 107 M8.
    Comes with the police seat with back rest and police passenger seat, also a spare Ultra Classic seat if the police seat isn't for you, I also have a full factory service manual & Police electrical manual, and enough oil for at least two more oil changes and a 3-hole. Other stuff with it, just can't think of everything else.
    Only known problem is a check engine light which is somewhat common with retired police bikes. I haven't had a chance to take it in to Harely to have a diagnostic, again no time especially now working night shift and that it's pretty much a non issue.
    $9500
    If this was being sold by a dealer they'd be asking at least $13k.
    If you know the market for these, especially for the year and condition, it's a bargain.
    Feel free to text or call, text preferred to get the ball rolling. If you reach out during the day more than likely don't expect a response until late afternoon/evening since I work nights. I'll also provide you with much better pictures.
    Thanks!
    Jon
    (904) 705-5988
    Located in Jacksonville, FL.

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.
  2. JonnyQuest

JonnyQuest Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago

SOLD

jasonhise likes this.