1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 BMW S1000RR frame and/or rolling chassis

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by bncadvr, Mar 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

2018 BMW S1000RR premium blew its transmission, so the motor is currently out of the bike and in pieces.

Frame is in good shape with some light scuffs here an there, no damage and is straight, clean CA title not in my name. $3500 shipped, can come down a bit if you pick it up from me in Houston, or happen to be along my travels (anywhere roughly near Houston, Atlanta, and in between).

The frame is still attached to the rest of the chassis, so it is currently a rolling chassis, $6k for everything I have. Chassis has HP forged wheels, DDC (electronic forks), quick shifter, ABS Pro, crash protection all around, track bodywork and pristine street bodywork.

If the frame sells, then I'll do a full part out. If it doesn't, I may end up putting a new motor in if I can find a decent one.

Send me a message with your phone number and I'll text pics of whichever pieces you want.

Qdixon10 likes this.
  2. OK Rider

OK Rider Active Member

Might be interested in the rear wheel/wheels. In Atlanta

bncadvr likes this.
  3. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

did the dealership let you take or did they end up charging you

4. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

5. bncadvr

Sent you some pics.

6. bncadvr

I'm also open to trades with cash making up the difference. Mainly looking for minibikes - race prepped Grom or supermoto, or maybe a full size supermoto (like a 450)

7. Powerdabeast

Powerdabeast Well-Known Member

Looking for a front wheel if it’s an hp wheel

8. bncadvr

Wheels are HP forged, but I am not parting out the wheels yet. Frame needs to sell first before any other parts, or selling the whole thing.

9. Powerdabeast

Gotcha just keep me in mind if you do

bncadvr likes this.
  10. Allan Kersey

Allan Kersey Well-Known Member

Such a creep on the wheels bro

bncadvr likes this.
  11. Powerdabeast

sharing is caring lol you just want another set lmfaooo

12. bncadvr