1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 BMW HP4 RACE: Brand new 0 mileage clean title $55,000!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Krypt RR, Jun 12, 2019.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

What I'm getting at is for mere mortals, it's not really any different than the service interval for a stock motor. That's why I said to look at the race kit manuals for other OEM's, even the Japanese bikes need rebuilds around that time for race/track use if you go by the manufacture documentation. Here is a screenshot from when I had a CBR1000rr from the HRC manual. That's about as boring and vanilla a motor as you can get and it basically needs to be re-done every 3700 miles according to Honda. All the other OEM's are similar. So no, it's not any more of a headache than any other bike is. It's just that they are actually openly admitting what race use service intervals are. Some of the kit manuals are even listed in hours instead of miles. Now do normal people like us go years at a time between rebuilds? Sure, but we aren't WSBK riders.

[​IMG]

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

My Aprilias are similar in service intervals between racing and street as well.

3. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

lol guess op never had a dirt bike motor with a hr meter on it

4. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Whole lotta people commenting that have no interest in the bike. :crackup:I do appreciate y’all bumping up the post though.

TLR67 and 418 like this.
  5. Krypt RR

Pending sale

TLR67 likes this.
  6. Krypt RR

Bike has been sold. Thanks.