1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 R6 TAIL READY TO GO...!!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by soja417, Aug 8, 2019.

1. soja417

soja417 Member

Ok fam, this is the first post so don't be so hard on us...lol we will get it together asap....!!
    Up for sale is 2 2017 R6, race tails ready for a new home.

Race tail #1
    Is all fiber glass, with carbon fiber supported areas, prone to wear and tear....mainly the mounting points and seams. see pics
    2017 R6 TAIL1.jpg 17R6 2.jpg 2017R6 3 (2)1.jpg 17R6 42.jpg

$149.00 includes shipping...!
    Send payment to: [email protected]

Race tail #2
    Is all carbon fiber ready for paint....very strong and made from 6k carbon, because that's what we had at the time. So we made a couple of spares for the season..see pic below:
    17C1.jpg IMG_20190729_174329 (2).jpg IMG_20190729_174341 (3).jpg

$169.00 includes shipping....!!
    Send payment to: [email protected]

Just for the record we may have met directly or indirectly, on the grid or in the paddock. I am currently a active racer with the Wera Race Org. Very proud to be apart of this club racing family and meeting as many racers as I can.
    Here are a few pics, you may have seen in the paddock..to confirm I am a real racer....cant wait for the next race at Fontana....can you.....so get READY, GRIDDING TIME IS ALMOST HERE...!!!!
    YODA BUTTON WILLOW (2).jpg 1564525722731.jpg 1564525725610 (1).jpg

Well if you have seen this bike at the last couple of races Fontana, Willow springs or button willow you may understand why I am here..! you see that body work is all carbon fiber that we made and "I LOVE IT" .....We
    want to support the site and become a commercial dealer, We have spent allot of time in secret building parts and testing them. Now want want to share some of that with you "our Race Family" definitely at more affordable cost than what's out there.

we sent a note to the moderators to find out certain information Please contact us so we can make sure we follow the rules and don't get banned or shut out....

P.S. KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR "YDA COMPOSITES " COMING TO YOU SOON.....!
    WE NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD......

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Newyork likes this.