1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS - mint shape

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by zammer, Oct 25, 2020.

1. zammer

zammer Well-Known Member

Mint shape (9.8/10) 2017 Ninja 1000 ABS - never dropped, 22,500 easy commuter miles, 3rd owner, all street. Located in SF Bay Area, can deliver local.

$7900

IMG_20201025_160945-min.jpg

This is the gen (2017+) you want. Comes with all the ZX10-R fancy Bosch traction control, multi-axis lean angle ABS, multiple ride modes, LED headlights, slipper clutch, the works.

Fully adjustable suspension set up by Catalyst for 180lb rider.
    Tires and brake pads in great shape, loads of life left
    New chain and sprockets
    New oil and brake fluid

Bought this bike couple months ago to do some longer-distance sport-touring, but decided I want to do more adv/dirt with some friends next year and this doesn't have the ground clearance. I put 2000 miles on it and it's flawless.

Tasteful aftermarket goodies:

- Oxford Heated Grips (the good ones, with the 4-way controller at the handlebars)
    - Puig fender eliminator
    - Rizoma pegs
    - Techspec tank grips
    - Charging dongle

Priced to sell fast, this bike is the perfect sleeper commuter and sport tourer. It goes like a bat out of hell.

Test rides with cash and M1, I have the clean title in hand. Message then we'll setup a time eve/weekends to see it, I'm flexible.

Attached Files:

2. zammer

zammer Well-Known Member