1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Gsxr 750 for sale!! 4000.000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike McFarland, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Mike McFarland

Mike McFarland Well-Known Member

I picked up a 2017 Gsxr 750 with 2226 miles on it that was never titled to turn into a race back but i decided to go with a already built 2018 zx10 . I have the documents from the tow yard from the state with all the info ...
    Only cosmetic damage it cranks and runs perfect . Frame,wheels, forks, radiator, subframe are all straight . Perfect bike to build for racing , I just couldn’t pass up the deal on the zx 10. Send me your info I can send video and pics..

Usmcsrt1 likes this.
  2. Mosiah silva

Mosiah silva Tri-Mundial

Pictures? Location?

3. roadczar

roadczar Active Member

Location?

4. 2wheelcrazy

2wheelcrazy Bike ADD issues

After some digging through his old post found a phone number w Huston area code if that helps.. takes me out :-(

5. Mike McFarland

Located in Louisiana but I’m driving to Charlotte Monday I can drop it off anywhere in between Louisiana Alabama Ga

6. apr

apr Well-Known Member

what for price engine shipped to Daytona ?

7. Usmcsrt1

Usmcsrt1 New Member

Please send pics and any more info. I'm 2 hours from Charlotte in Aiken, SC.
    [email protected]

8. Mike McFarland

Pictures sent

9. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

10. Demarcus Allen

Demarcus Allen New Member

Still available? I’m in LA Fort Polk/Leesville area. Pictures to [email protected] if so please.

11. Mike McFarland

Welp since I went to my local justice of the peace last week. I’ve been granted the title now for the 2017 Gsxr ...
    I’m asking 6000.00 but if I dress it out track ready the price will go up.. it’s only got 2226 miles ...

12. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

13. Solo-Six

Solo-Six Well-Known Member

Wow this got ridiculous quick. you may want to consider keeping it then . You’re obviously Pervy to the history or some Hangup dignifying a love of this particular bike.
    On the real , with its history ( your story not mine) the 4K was a reach but you get some paperwork and your internal addition of value skyrocketed . It’s not that great of a bike . 6k would get any new racer a sorted race ready bike . Rethink your value and come back with a real number .

418, jpratt847 and aldonada like this.
  14. Mike McFarland

Just got the title yesterday and clean, I found a racer egg brand new set of oem street fairing to put I on it . I understand if they said it was pricey but a 2017 and Allen they had to do was to do what I did and took it to the local justice of the peace to get a title which is a clean title now the value doubled so I’ll just sell it as a street bike I should get a lot more than what I was asking originally. If I tracked with most I’ll get is prolly 6-7 but street value is 9875. I was just trying to recoup what I spent into it because I just bought a team Kawasaki b bike 2020
    zx10r totally set up but now I can cover a lot more of what I spent on the race bike once I sell the 750 now .. thanks for the insight ...

15. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

Wow. Another listing that you upped the price on for some bullshit reasoning. Maybe you should figure out what you want before listing.

matthewjf and jpratt847 like this.
  16. Beresh21

Beresh21 Well-Known Member

Scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

OP posted this bike in a part out thread...
    people responded... nothing sold
    Then in a for sale thread...
    people responded... nothing sold
    Price gets raised...
    apparently not his first bait and switch
    Dude, get a conscience.

18. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

I actually got pictures of the bike some time ago. I'm confused how it's still for sale. I backed out when I saw scuffs on both sides of the frame. Hard to know stuffs not bent with the amount of damage and stuff missing. I don't think you missed out.

19. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

It's not sold because of the shanigins this douche bag pulls.

20. Lew Pierpoint

Lew Pierpoint 11LP11

So what’s your actual asking price?