1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Ford f250 gasser

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Should we bring up your shop now? :D

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Jeez, LR probably has 15,000sqft of marble floored shop, 2 full time machinists/Fabricators, keeps House chained up in the corner building bikes(thats where he disappeared to!)and 6 strippers per shift washing and waxing all of his vehicles. It takes that many because they're constantly so aroused by him, that they spend most of their time cleaning up each others puddles.

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Mfukr your the one that needs to put up of better yet SHUT up but then again this is your world, the BBS, you are legend here in your mind and a few other floaters here. :rolleyes:

Btw when's the last time you raced or did you ever race? 1986? and was it on a cb186. You know all about me but you seem to have slipped by me all these years. hows that?

Give this up, I grew tired of your bullshit long ago. Pretty sure I'm not alone in that. btw josh Owens and the other tard gapman are waiting for you to join the party that they are in.

Have a shitty life up there it's ALL good down here with me, you said so yourself, tard. :whoosh:

4. roy826ex

Pretty sure my shops nicer and I actually RACE out of it. Can you piss further :rolleyes:

Oh and you fukn don't race either but troll s race forum, unreal the bullshit that goes on here

5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Roy, you need to be medicated and relax. You're taking this shit way too seriously.

roy826ex likes this.
  6. roy826ex

Durashop, proud for your non racing ass. Shit if I had that much free time I'd live if the sob!

you really are a piece of non racing work. BYE!

7. roy826ex

Not really im just getting started, hang on..

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Dude, don't tell LR what to do! He'll just in his MagicCarpetMobile and come school your ass!

9. roy826ex

Just shut the fuck up while you still can:dead:

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

What in the hell are you going to do, come kick my ass? I'll give you my address if you promise to try.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Haven't raced much lately, but I never plan on not racing. I've actually raced with people here, have you?

12. roy826ex

I'd never waste the gas or effort, I race you can find me easy you on the other hand are behind the screen. Continue on big guy.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You'd never waste the gas or effort to race people on here? Interesting. So you just come to get your Sheik on and try to impress everyone with your awesomeness?

14. roy826ex

More like never is what you just said. Was it light weight just guessing since your so un-findable (not a word I made it up) but you get the point. You sure seem to know a lot about me and surly have issue with that.

I've been doing this on-off along time. It's all on www.wera.com as to who I am I don't hide behind nothing.

And yea I've raced with a lot of people on here. A and C classes over the years. Some of which I'm really good friends with and even the other half I still respect them a lot even if we are not on first name basis because first and foremost they are great competitors.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

My bad, I thought your response was to my other post.

Actually, I did enter a couple LW races, on a couple of occasions, but not on a LW bike.

And I've never hidden who I am.

16. roy826ex

It's all good I'm about done with this if you are. We can both leave on level ground, you win, Duramax is a pos, I lie, my house/shop is a garbage can, I suck at racing, and I'll still give you a like ever now and then. ;)

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I've had my entertainment for the evening. Even got PutterPants to stick head head out of his burrow.

roy826ex likes this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh, WTF??? :mad:

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Who's the butch, and who's the bitch? :Poke:

20. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

You all need a new hobby.....maybe a girl or 6 will do the trick.