1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 ZX-6R versus 2016 675R

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenhound386, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I did a few searches, but the search criteria is too broad and is bringing up a ton of results.

I am looking to replace my 2011 ZX-6R ASAP. I was pretty set on just upgrading to a 2016 ZX-6R, but then I heard about the Triumph Race Support Program, and I started to consider the 675R.

Here's a link to the original article on RRW: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news...es-and-parts-bonuses-for-qualifying-and-wins/

Triumph ended up extending the program to include 2016 675Rs at one point. The application link that is supposed to go through Triumph's site is dead. I think the application period for the program ended in September, and so I've likely already missed out on that deal.

Regardless, any opinions between a '16 ZX-6R versus a 675R? Supersport build; no linkage or triples if I go the 675R route. The 675R is appealing because it comes with fairly well-sorted suspension, and I like the slim tank and shorter (compared to the ZX) reach to the bars. I'm looking at a 2016 leftover in either model.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Greyhound, get in touch with chris broome on here. I think he maybe selling his brand new 675.

3. bradd15

bradd15 Well-Known Member

sent you a pm.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

The answer is always Green or an exception is a Broome bike