1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WSBK Phillip Island

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Feb 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Is that the fine for breaking into the zoo?

cgordon3 likes this.
  2. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for this thread, couple of questions

1. I have bein on verizon, is that app free to watch shows?
    2. Wsb pass can you watch it on a pc and tAblet

Tv coverage sucks this year, im going to buy the pass if i need to

3. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Crash.net interview said bad front tire.

4. His last lap was a 35.6. It must have been horrible.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I Got BeIn added to my cable provider, but I didn't see were race 1 was going to be televised. Now they do shoe race 2 on the schedule
    for today, but nothing about race 1 so I missed it damit,. Also will wss be televised at all this year?

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah he dropped like a rock at the end of the race... was running top 5 for a while!

So much for the Honda being such a turd :p

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or about 2 months of a cable/sat bill.

9. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Good race... Looked really promising for Nicky the first 3/4 of the race. The 8 bike freight train was cool too. Sucks he dropped off at the end like that. Hopefully the second race goes a little better

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

For whatever reason on my channel guide it was showing as "to be announced" or something along those lines, but i knew beforehand what the time slot was.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why Greg White posted it on FB - Beins schedule has said TBA for a while but it was the race. Someone put the info in this thread earlier too.

12. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I'm gonna wear out the BeIN app. Great news for racing.

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

The Honda isn't that slow and Nicky isn't that fast.......

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

PI is generally an anomaly track, so I don't think anyone can make a judgement after race one of round one about Nicky or the Honda. Remember, Laverty put the GSXR-1000 on the top step at PI a couple of years ago and we quickly saw how little that bike was capable in the following rounds.

15. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but there were two bikes that looked good at PI last year and those two bikes/riders were #1 and 2 at the end of the season, Rea and Chaz.

16. notbostrom

Not a knock on Nicky he's just towards the end of his career and seeing first hand the riders in wsbk are damn good.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's 1 race in a long series of double header weekends.....don't get too worked up :)

The Great One and renegade17 like this.
  18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Just re-watched it, good race from start to finish. It's impossible not to like VDM's riding style and he's strong at PI, I'm rooting for him to take the win in race 2.

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He's probably going to need a little time to adjust to a SB after being on a motogp bike and that bridgestone front tire for so long. Looks like he destroyed that pirelli front.

notbostrom likes this.
  20. notbostrom

I'm sure he'll get a win this year