1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Peanut, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

I'm selling my 15 R1, full Ohlins 30mm kit front with additional internal travel, Ohlins TTX rear both just refreshed by Thermoman Suspension, FTECU with bike data link kit, tuned by Brian Livengood with Pump & MR12 maps & also FTECU auto tune, FTECU auto blip, Woodcraft Resets, 3/4 Yosh system with new Carbon can, Graves Block off plates, Fast Frank Captured wheel kit, GPR Steering Dampener, Woodcraft Keylist ignition, Woodcraft Stator and Engine covers, Woodcraft Servo Buddy, GB Racing Clutch cover & GB Racing shark fin chain guard, Vortex keyless gas cap, R&G Racing Radiator Guard, all ABS removed and Bypass installed, ECU relocated from side of bike, new TC sensors front and rear & Air pressure sensors (replaced this year) Coremoto Steelbrake lines with front pressure sensor connector, Carbon2Race large tank sliders, EBC rotors front and rear, Rain light and Tank foam (for Motoamerica) Vortex clipons, 2 sets bodywork (2nd set if price is right..) Few spares, Extra SwingArm & Subframe, same on price deal. Clean title. 14k or obo. Please message me with questions, more pics if need etc.

2. Haretakis

Haretakis Member

Location?

3. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Facebook ad says Virginia Beach.

4. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Sorry yes Virgina Beach, VA

5. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

Are there pics? You said message for more pics if needed, but I didn’t see any pics posted. Can you post some?

6. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Can you give me email or can message on fb messenger. Files are bigger than 1mb

7. K20iVtec

K20iVtec Member

I literally just bought a stock 2018 to make into full race bike because I couldn't find a bike with everything like yours. Perfect list of mods and the perfect price. Good luck with the sale. Wish you had some pictures posted...

8. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Damn. I hope the build is going good!

9. Kid

Kid Well-Known Member

Can you send some pics, sounds like a solid bike for sure

10. Kid

Kid Well-Known Member

robbinssurveying@gmail, forgot to give this for pics

11. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Sold bike Sunday, forgot to post. Thx everyone for the interest.

WANABE RACER likes this.
  12. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Sold to me! Ned is the best seller I've ever bought from. Thx!

13. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

Told you lol