1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 MV Agusta F3 800 track bike for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by BrianW, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BrianW

BrianW Active Member

Thanks for viewing my listing. I am selling a 2015 MV Agusta F3 800. The bike shows 2882 on the odometer, but the new engine has less than 250 miles. The bike has never been raced and was only used for track days. The motorcycle was originally a 675, but I recently installed a new 800 motor with a race prepped head. This motorcycle had no expense spared with the build, totaling over $29,500. Here are the specifics on the build:

Bike was purchased from Moto Forza in 2015 and was a F3 675. 2-owner bike and has the original MSO. All street bodywork has been sold
    Bike has a 800 motor with a race prepped head built by Bruce Meyers of Meyers Performance- (have receipts for the engine build)
    Ohlins TTX rear with 10 spring
    Ohlins front with 10.0 and .95 spring - suspension installed by Jeff Stern of Fastline Performance in Las Vegas and setup for 190 pound rider
    Bitubo steering damper
    REXXER ECU Flash
    Meyers Performance also flashed ECU to include auto-blip
    Full titanium arrow high mount exhaust
    Brembo RCS19 brake master
    Brembo Reservoir kit
    Remote adjuster for RCS
    Light tech lever for clutch
    MWR Race air filter
    CNC Racing rear-sets
    CNC Racing gas cap
    CNC Racing clip-ons 53 mm
    CNC Racing brake lever guard
    CNC Racing RPS Clutch slider
    CNC Racing RPS Alternator slider
    Catalyst racing bodywork
    DB Holder Fairing stay
    Tamburini sub frame
    R & G Tank sliders
    Woodcraft ignition delete
    Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen (clear)
    Shorai lithium battery
    EK 3D 520 chain

The bike had a minor low-side crash on the left side. The fiberglass was professionally repaired along with the clip ons and left side rear-set being replaced. Following the repairs, the motorcycle was re-wrapped.

I have receipts for all of the parts. All work on the bike has been done by Fastline Performance or Irish Mike's Performance in Las Vegas, NV.

I am located in Las Vegas, NV- please email me with any questions or would like additional photos.

Asking $12,5 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 00 OBO.

2. BrianW

BrianW Active Member

3. BrianW

BrianW Active Member

$12,000 OBO

4. dylanes21

dylanes21 Well-Known Member

5. xxaarraa

xxaarraa Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM.