1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Ford F150 2wd Sport

Discussion in 'Other' started by NemesisR6, Jun 8, 2023.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Located in Florida, east central 32950

Gonna be putting my truck (owned since new) up for sale soon. I just have to find a vehicle for my son first.....hoping to have that done in the next week or so.

Truck is immaculate inside and out. About 115K miles......I need to double check. Not sure on price yet.......no idea how crazy the market it right now so I'll probably call a few dealers and see what kinda cash they're offering.

Feel free to ping me or post here if you might be interested.....

Image.jpg

DSC_4466.jpg

DSC_4491.jpg

DSC_4492.jpg

DSC_4479.jpg

DSC_4476.jpg

2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Tree Fiddy?

Nice truck , GLWS

3. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Yeah, Tree Fiddy Uno?
    Agreed, damn nice looking truck.
    And I'm in the market too.
    For some reason, I thought you were up in the PA area.
    What motor?
    What axle ratio?
    Tow package?
    Trailer brake controller?
    I'd be all over that if it were 4x ... not sure a 2x will fit the bill.

4. NemesisR6

Motor = 5L V8.....never really trusted those boosted engines for as long as I keep trucks, and this motor has been flawless.
    3.55 rear axle......I towed my 8.5 x 20 toy-hauler with this no problem
    Yes, it has tow package and electronic trailer brake controller. It is the OEM one which is fantastic in this model.

5. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

The 5L is indeed a good motor (and yours looks immaculate), but understand when towing it tends to needs/wants to stay in the upper rpm's a lot. A lot of my towing will be in VT, NH, & CT with the anticipated occasional trip to PA, NJ & VA with my 14' v-nose box (wit 1-4 bikes & equipment). Having experience with the eboost motors, I trust them ... just need to be ocd with oil, maintenance, etc. Understand 3.73's help with the towing rpm's, but not so much on DD fuel economy. Ideally looking for the middle of the road 3.55's like yours since it'll handle some daily driving as well. That was my understanding as well about the OEM trailer brake controller. As long as its has the town package, the controller is easy and fairly inexpensive to install.

6. NemesisR6

Go with whatever works best for you. This truck has been the best vehicle I've ever owned, but I just don't need it anymore. My wife got a new Tacoma and it's plenty to haul my small bike trailer for the few track weekends I get to do each year. I'll be getting something for a DD that'll make the hippies happy next year when my son turns 16.

7. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Agreed ... however, my range of "whatever works best for me" is somewhat broad, hence my interest. If or when you get around to calling a few dealers (to see what kinda cash they're offering), give me a shout.. [​IMG]

NemesisR6 likes this.
  8. NemesisR6

FYI, the truck is now officially for sale at $23.5K all in. I will do $23K right off the bat for a Beeb member.

There are some additional photos available in this FB marketplace listing.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1011642806513085/

If you don't want either the hard tonneau or the Amp power steps, I can knock off a further $1K and will put the stock running boards back on.

If you need any info please PM me and I can send you my direct #.

9. NemesisR6

10. NemesisR6