1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 triumph 675R racebile with unique history.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Lizard 1, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Trying to repost this thing. Anyone seriously interested, I have some nice additional items I will include to sweeten the pot. Disregard the "2015" post as I couldn't edit the title.

2014 Triumph 675R LE Danny Eslick #1 of 47. This bike was hand built by Brian Gibson (owner of Rider's Discount) for Triumph. This was also to be given to Danny personally by the COO of Triumph, Matt Sheehan. However, it was not and was set to reside in the Home offices of Triumph on the second floor of their main showroom. However, when I joined Triumph, we didn't have any 675Rs available and I was sold this unit after some constant nagging. :D

Bike was shipped as shown in the street picture. There is no manuals or tool kit. The rear passenger pegs and stock rear seat were never shipped, either. Just some full disclosure items. Bike was used for photo shoots and some two up rides for the Barber event back when it was introduced. While riding the bike, someone did not secure the rear seat cowl and it flew off causing damage to the beautiful paint job. Has small knicks on the plastics but is in great shape. Had about 700 miles on it when I bought the bike.

Bike was built with the idea that they were going to do 47 total. Each bike was to have the number it was in line painted on the front fairing near the headlight. Due to this being the first one and hand assembled by Brian in 90 degree heat, it does NOT have the #1 painted into the red area that you will see on the other 46 units.

I also have a great email chain from Brian confirming he built the bike and certifying it to be special. I also have a cool decal that Brian sent me that was to be placed on the bike. I also have the certificate as seen in the pics.

Quick details:

-1288 miles. All track for either photo shoots or track days and racing. I have 4 days of racing on the bike...

-Clean title in hand

Street parts that are either installed or boxed up:

-2015 LE Danny Eslick Rider's Discount painted OEM fairings by Andrew Swenson.

-Stock white gas tank as it came on the bike. Race tank is a painted OEM stock tank to match the plastics. Street tank does NOT have a pump in it.

-Stock OEM wire harnes and ECU

-Stock OEM ABS unit and lines

-Stock Shock linkage

-Stock triple trees

-Attack rearsets

-Triumph anodized axle blocks, oil fill and dipstick caps

-Triumph shark fin/chain guard

-Renthal rear sprocket and 520 kit with gold DID chain

-Renthal grips

-Arrow slip-on

-Triumph case cover protection kit

-Pirelli Corsa front and rear street/track tires

Race parts on the bike and being sold with as it sits:

-Ohlins front and rear. Fronts have been revalved and shimmed with fresh oil while TTX rear the same. Front springs with spares included. Rear spring updated and spare included. All suspension work done by Matt Carr at CarrMoto

-Misc gearing for 520 kit.

-Armor race plastics with custom matte white with pearl matte green clear, gloss black tail and lower, neon green accents and subframe

-Triumph Kit wire harness

-Triumph Kit ECU

-Triumph Kit idle adjust knob

-Triumph Kit block off plates

-Ohlins steering damper

-Full Arrow race exhaust

-Woodcraft rearsets

-Woodcraft clip-ons

-Woodcraft brake guard with neon green slider

-Shori Lithium Battery

-Zero Gravity windscreen

-Spiegler custom front and rear brake lines.

-Carbon fiber tank guards

-BMC air filter

-Apex Manufacturing rear shock linkage

-Apex Manufacturing rear shock plates

-Apex Manufacturing modified triple trees with insert

Motor is bone stock. Everything was pulled apart and greased and serviced when turned to race. Bike is seriously clean and runs amazing.

Spares:

Note: Spares are also listed above under the stock section. I boxed these as I wanted to keep them for someone that may want the bike as a street bike. But, if needed, they would be used as spares.

-Stock OEM gloss white tank. No pump. DOES HAVE A SET OF CARBON FIBER PROTECTORS ON IT.

-Stock triple trees

-Attack rearsets complete

-Stock clip-ons

-Triumph shark fin chain guard (NEW IN BOX)

-Triumph anodized axle blocks and oil fill cap in black (NEW IN BOX)

-Triumph Kit chain tensioner kit (NEW IN BOX)

-Misc gearing

-Spare OEM subframe

-Stock windscreen

-Race Kit catalog (Digital)

-OEM Service Manual (Digital)

-Triumph Bike cover

Overall, a great bike and we have spent some time dialing in the bike for race. Handles like a razor blade. We just started testing and turned over to Pirelli and have all notes for Dunlop as well as what seems to be working with the Pirellis. Will continue to develop as we have some races coming up if not sold by then.

This is a no BS bike that I am not going to split up. I think my price is fair considering the spares, the LE factor and the idea that as a street bike, these are going for decent money. What you see as racebikes are still holding value and with all the street stuff here, my price is inline with others that do not have anything additional.

Located in Columbus, OH and willing to deliver or meet. Shipping would be all on you.

Asking $12,000. Everything. WILL ADD TWO ITEMS IF SOLD AT THIS PRICE:

-10x10 triumph canopy
    -Genuine triumph bike cover for storage.

Attached Files:

2. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

What weight is this bike setup for?

proprocket28 likes this.
  3. derblott

derblott Well-Known Member

Take my money! For real though, sent you a PM.

If anyone knows Lizard 1, text him and let him know I want him to take my money.

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I know him and will tell you this is an awesome bike. I will hit him up and let him know to respond.

5. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

SOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!