1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 RSV4 Factory - $7800 (Ohio)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kiggy74, Dec 26, 2021.

1. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Very good condition ’14 RSV4 Factory in full track configuration. Clean title, never been crashed (fell off the stand one time, no noticeable damage). Bike has been very well maintained, lots of receipts for parts and oil changes. Turns over on the first try every time and runs like a beast. Forks and shock were refreshed at the end of the 2021 riding season and only have one day on them. Fully wired and race-prepped, although it’s only seen track days.

Aftermarket parts include: Woodcraft rearsets (GP Shift), HSBK Frame Sliders, Driven Gas Cap, Driven Sprockets, DID EVR3 Chain, Traxxion AK20 Fork Cartridges, OEM Ohlins Shock and Steering Damper, Vesrah RJL+ brake pads, Woodcraft Clip-ons, CRG Levers, Samco hoses, Akrapovic Slip-On, ECU Race-Flash, GB Racing Case Covers and Tank Sliders, Stompgrip Tank PadsMotoXPCambri Fairings, RaceTorx Shift Shaft Support, APWorkshops Starter Cable and Ground Upgrade, Drilled/Magnetic drain plug, Pirelli SC3s with one track day on them.

Gauge cluster is a replacement after an electrical issue fried the original at ~3300 miles (lithium battery exploded). Bike has been fine after returning to a lead/acid battery. Purchased a used gauge that had 7800 miles. Cluster currently reads 8300 miles, however I estimate that the bike currently has 4300 miles. Valves were checked by the previous owner at 3000 miles.

Also including in the purchase an SVRacing center lift stand. This a US-made Bursig knock-off that are no longer available for purchase. Every bit the quality of a Bursig stand. I hate to sell it, it’s ridiculously convenient to be able to wheel your bike around without having to dick around with a rear stand. But you can’t get plates for these any more so it should go with the bike.

This bike is turn-key ready to ride, needs nothing other than a new owner. This bike is much more capable than I am. Selling because I have other bikes and don’t ride this one too often anymore.

$7800 OBO in Marysville, OH

Please PM or email using my user name here @ yahoo.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

htaylor90 likes this.
  2. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

I can vouch for this seller. I've parked next to him at quite a few track days and drooled over this bike. This bike is kept in very good condition.

kiggy74 likes this.
  3. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

If I didn't already have 3 track bikes...

4. kiggy74

Forgot to mention in the original post so wanted to clarify:

Bike comes with Sachs forks + AK20 gas cartridges + Fork Extenders and the appropriate triples. Had an opportunity to upgrade to a full AK20 front end so I sold off the OEM Ohlins forks.

Also noteworthy, Bike also comes with cast vs forged wheels as the original owner had replaced the forged with carbon which were sold separately.

5. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Nice bike!

6. kiggy74

Bike is no longer for sale. Going to keep it for now.

7. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Good, I can stare at it at nelsons :D

kiggy74 likes this.
  8. fast2u

fast2u Well-Known Member

If you change your mind and want to sell it again, let me know.

9. 172Driver

172Driver Member

Want to sell your stand?

10. kiggy74

About as much as i want to sell me left kidney

11. 172Driver

172Driver Member

LOL oh wicked... package deal then!

I figured but if ya don't ask ya don't get to buy fancy things!