1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Forest River Work and Play 27 ULPS

Discussion in 'Other' started by SteveThompson, Aug 2, 2018.

1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

2015 Forest River Work and Play 27 ULPS.

I bought this trailer new and special ordered it to my specifications. This is not my first toy hauler and I have developed some strong preferences. I bought this model because it is more rugged than most and has an aluminum roof instead of the normal rubber one that requires care. This model also has larger tanks for boondocking and they are accessible under the trailer for maintenance. I ordered it with extra cabinets in the back and a low profile air conditioner. The trailer will fit in a 10'6" high garage. I also like the slide-out and I like having the toy hauler portion separated from the living quarters.

This trailer has always been stored in a climate controlled garage. It has only been outside when in use. Since I ordered it, it never even sat outside at a dealer. It is in spectacular condition for it's age. Campers by nature are hard to keep perfect but I am very particular and I don't think you could find a nicer one.

There are many extras included. I have a tote full of electrical and water connections. there is another tote full of high quality sewer hose and various connectors. I also have a Dish Network receiver installed with a Tailgater antenna. I have spare wheel bearings and an entire spare hub, brake assembly and leaf spring. It comes with a full size spare tire. I also installed 3 TV's that all have DVD players. All of the pots and pans and kitchen supplies are included. I even have a couple of wooden ramps for leveling if you need them. I'll include the weight distributing hitch and sway controller that I bought new when I bought this trailer. You should be able to hook up to this thing and go on a trip. Everything you need is included.

I got a few options on the trailer from the factory. It has extra cabinets in the back. They installed the rack on the front that could be used for a generator. I got the screen option for the garage. It has the retractable queen bed in the garage.

The other options I installed are the E Track tie downs in the back (I'll include some rings). I also put on an electric jack.

I have a clear title in hand. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I can send lots of pictures if you would like to see them.

[​IMG]

bEeR likes this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

1 Question......

PRICE?

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

$3.50???
    Free with the purchase of a Meridian??

4. SteveThompson

Yeah. Buy a new M600 or TBM and it's free. For everyone else - $25,000.

I would also consider trades for a cool motorcycle or maybe a Corvette. I also like guns and Swiss watches. Make me an offer, I'm ready to deal! :D

5. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Post pics! Weight?

6. SteveThompson

Str8-Lurkin likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

hawly sheetz , that's a nice trailer!!!

GLWS.

8. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

9. SteveThompson

The garage is slightly over 8 feet wide and slightly over 10 feet long. I could put 2 racebikes and all the parts, tools, tires, generators, etc and I didn’t have to try very hard.

10. SteveThompson

It is a 2014. I don’t know how 2015 got in the text.

11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What'd you haul it with?

Anyways, nice fucking trailer and GLWS! (you've got me looking at pickups, FWIW)

12. SteveThompson

First I pulled it with a Ford Excursion. Last year we bought a new Dodge 3/4 ton truck. Both pulled it just fine. The Dodge does it a little better but the Excursion was more comfortable. Both are gas engines.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. Midgettodd

Midgettodd Active Member

Will a Polaris Ranger fit in the Garage?

14. SteveThompson

I’m not sure. I can check if you want. I think it might be too tall.

15. Midgettodd

Midgettodd Active Member

Yes. Door height when you have a chance please.

16. SteveThompson

Will do. I’m out of town for the weekend but I’ll get it when I get home.

17. SteveThompson

The maximum height as it sits is 74". That is from the floor to the bottom of the bed. If you removed the bed it would be 78". If you removed the garage door screen it would be a maximum of 82".

18. Midgettodd

Midgettodd Active Member

Thank you. Not sure that will work for mine.

19. SteveThompson

No problem.

20. SteveThompson