1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 EBR 1190 RX -- FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DrewLamTBD, Feb 9, 2016.

1. DrewLamTBD

DrewLamTBD Member

All,

I'm a retired auto auctioneer and I attend insurance salvage auctions in the winter buying up bikes to rebuild and sell in the spring. I'm not a dealer, just a guy trying to kill time in the winter. Normally I'm a Kawasaki guy but last week I stumbled upon an EBR 1190 RX for sale. I figured, what the heck, so I bought it.

Here is a link to a few images and a short video I took of this bike:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5bkq1VvEURnbmJ3VHc2ZDNVSGc&usp=sharing

Pros:
    • Only 1207 miles on the odometer.
    • It runs and drives. I took it out for a spin the other day and it's a blast on the road.
    • The attention to detail is rivaled by few other brands. Digital display, built-in lap timer, steering damper, traction control, yada yada yada. EBR built this as a track bike with indicators and a headlight on it...
    • It has awesome power (185 hp), smooth transmission, great brakes.
    Cons:
    • This bike was dropped (from a stand-still if I had to guess.) The only damage I can find on the bike is a broken clutch lever, cracked rear fender, missing bar end, and a dented bar-stop.
    • This bike has a Michigan SCRAP title, so it would only be good for parts or the track if you are a Michigan resident. Your state may have an option to have this bike inspected for road use, but I am unfamiliar of such a process in Michigan. I would guess, when the bike fell the handlebar slammed to one side slightly denting the bar stop. You may contact me for more information or details on the subject.
    I am looking for $6,000. Offers for less, if you are so inclined, will depend on the ease and speed of the transaction.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Your location?

3. DrewLamTBD

DrewLamTBD Member

Northville, MI

4. Al Williams

Al Williams Active Member

have an offer in mind if you get no action and just want to unload my email is [email protected]

5. DrewLamTBD

DrewLamTBD Member

6. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

did this sell

7. DrewLamTBD

DrewLamTBD Member