1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 cbr600 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by MitchellMetrick, Feb 5, 2018.

1. MitchellMetrick

MitchellMetrick Active Member

Bought this bike from TTR I have the MSO in hand. It mapped with MR12 and Apex race fuels. Ohlins suspension have extra sprockets and brake pads that will go with the bike

Attached Files:

2. MitchellMetrick

$8000 Located in Cumming GA

3. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

did you pick that bike up in jennings with a stock motor in it years ago?

4. MitchellMetrick

Yes I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. sirthomas80

Ok, thanks for the reply, but Price near Pluto for what's in it. I'm very familiar with this bike.

6. MitchellMetrick

What should it be then

7. probert

probert Well-Known Member

I always laugh when a second party pipes in and gives a negative comment on a item for sale. U know this bike well, so be it, keep comments to yourself. Why would you jepordize a potential seller the right to sell his merchandise for whatever price they want. It's up to the buyer to make that decision. Why comment?

ToofPic and busa99 like this.
  8. sirthomas80

pmd offer

9. sirthomas80

I always laugh when people chime in when they have no interest in the bike, but just want someone to pay attention to them. I messaged him an offer, what's your problem? Did you? Do you want to make an offer? Or, did your parents not pay enough attention to you growing up? I thinks it's acceptable to buy a buyer and comment on price, or what ever he wants, it's negotiating and understandin. It's not acceptable for people like you budding into others business. So make an offer, or bother someone else. Go snapchat or something if you need attention.

10. MitchellMetrick

Sold