1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 BMW S1000RR Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Cmpfreak88, May 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cmpfreak88

Cmpfreak88 Member

Great bike, hate to see it go, but I'm military and in training for the next couple years so won't really have many opportunities to ride it. No title, this bike has been a race bike it's whole life. Only 1700 miles on it. Tuned by BrenTune and has a quickshifter up as well as a map switch for 93 Octane/MR12. Suspension tuned for a 175lb rider. Has Pirelli SC2 slicks on it with only one track day. Will include tire warmers, front and rear stand, transponder, SpeedAngle Apex, and the Pitbull TRS full system. I was a novice rider and this was my first dedicated track bike and it treated me well, definitely don't think I even pushed this bike anywhere near it's limits! I'm not on this forum a lot so you can message here but if I miss your message or don't respond you can email my username at gmail.

Price: $7k

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/quNabd7
    Video from last track day:

2. Cmpfreak88

Cmpfreak88 Member

I can't tell for sure if Ohlins were stock on this bike/model, but this bike does also have Ohlins suspension front and rear. Here's some additional pictures based on what people have asked for in messages:

https://imgur.com/a/wvwTfmJ

Also I do not have an MSO for this bike either, it will be just a bill of sale.

Thanks all for the interest!

3. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Ohlins never came stock on any of the BMWs except for the HP4 Race which was $78,000 new back in 2018.

Cmpfreak88 likes this.
  4. Trashis

Trashis Member

What's wrong with it?

NemesisR6 likes this.
  5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Other than the original owner still looking for it?

6. weizhuowang

weizhuowang Active Member

but why did your video description say 2012 s1000rr?

7. Cmpfreak88

Cmpfreak88 Member

Bike sold pending shipping arrangements. I thought it was a 2012 until I ran the VIN again the other day when I dropped it off at the shop. Thanks all!

8. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

Someone got a great deal