1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Triumph Street Triple "RS"

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Knolly, May 11, 2016.

1. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Price: $8,000
    Odometer: 1830 Miles
    Located in Fort Wayne, IN, can deliver at a reasonable distance.

The Backstory:
    This started as a black Street Triple (so for all legal intentions, it is a Street Triple, not an R, I just nicknamed it RS), I then swapped on all manner of performance and bling parts because why not? What resulted was an incredibly comfortable and practical bike that doesn't scream out loud that it's been modded, and is an absolute beast around the track (only one track day on it though).

I bought this with about 500 miles on it, and have receipts to prove oil, oil filter, and coolant changes. Anything I had a problem with I replaced with new or like-new parts. People like to talk about how their bike has been babied and whatnot, but I rode this like it was designed to be rode and took care of it far better than it was designed to be taken care of.

My attempt at a complete mod list...

Performance
    - Daytona 675R Front End Conversion, Includes:
    -- Ohlins NIX30 Forks
    -- Brembo Monobloc Calipers
    -- Custom Machined Lower Triple Tree
    -- 675R ABS Sensor
    -- Titanium Caliper Bolts
    - Ohlins TTX Mk2 Rear Shock
    - Brembo RCS Master Cylinder
    - Harris Performance Brembo RCS-Style Clutch Perch
    - Triumph 1050 Throttle Tube
    - Triumph Quickshifter
    - SC Project Exhaust

Protection
    - Triumph Frame Sliders
    - Triumph Front Axle Sliders
    - R&G Racing Carbon Fiber Tank Sliders
    - GB Racing Engine Covers

Bling
    - Rizoma Next Front Brake Reservoir and Mount
    - TripleTek Fender Eliminator
    - Triumph LED Signals (w/ ELFR-1 Relay)

Street-ability
    - FAR Viper Bar-End Mirrors with Lever Guard
    - Givi Tank Bag Mount
    - Biker Pro Ignition-Wired Dashcam
    - CarbonFBR Extended Rear Fender
    - Sargent Seat

Bonus Swag
    - Some stock parts (such as mirrors and bar-ends if you don't like this style of mirrors), but huge things like the OEM forks and exhaust are gone.
    - SV Racing Paddock Stand with Street Triple pins and a safety pin installed.

I started to try adding the price of all of these up and gave myself a heart attack, so I won't do it here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JB_D899 likes this.
  2. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Knolly is a stand up guy that corners low :)

We've worked with him for years and he always does a good job representing what he sells accurately.

3. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Thanks TJ!

Have someone seriously looking at the bike, so looks like it might sell in one piece.

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Interested in the mirrors and bar ends if they don't end up going with the scoot.

5. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

I'll keep you posted about the bar ends, looks like they'll be going with the bike unless the buyer isn't interested.

6. Jay Mai

Jay Mai Member

Very nice upgrades and clean. If i am not wrong, all the upgrades from standard triple to triple R? And roughly $5k - $6k???

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

The 675R front end and shock are wayyyyyy superior to a Street Triple R front end/shock.