1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Suzuki GSXR600 - warranty & tires - $7500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by keypup, Mar 21, 2016.

1. keypup

keypup Well-Known Member

Very clean and well kept 2013 Suzuki GSXR 600 purchased new from Mission Motorsports in 2014 - original owner. Included is the transferable warranty (until 2018 ) and tire replacement coverage (any damage to tires and you get free replacement until 2017) - I have already used the tire replacement service on the rear due to a screw being picked up

I have only used this motorcycle for commuting periodically, as you can tell from the low mileage and can not justify keeping it anymore due to low usage.

Currently still owe the bank, so the deal will be completed with a bill of sale and the title will be transferred once received from the DMV.

CA Registration just paid this week - good through 3/17

The price is firm - would consider a trade for the right track bike. I would prefer to get an already somewhat ready bike then turn this into one as it is in very nice shape and has the warranties still current

Specifics:
    - 2013 GSXR 600
    - ~5000 miles
    - Oil changed three times
    - Chain cleaned and lubed every 500 miles
    - Tires in great shape (rear is a bit newer due to replacement as mentioned above)
    - Nearly show room condition
    - Never abused or touched the ground
    - No track or canyon time, only commuting

Mods:
    - Removed OEM graphics/stickers to clean up the bike
    - M4 slip-on exhaust (catalytic converter & exhaust butterfly still present)
    - GB Racing engine covers
    - OEM passenger seat cowl
    - OEM muffler, mirrors, passenger pegs/seat included

Call or text: 9four9-six9seven-2seven9one

Attached Files: