1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Official GNF LW trash talk thread

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Oct 20, 2013.

1. put the new fast kid on it

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You Bastid!!! :D

Home track baby!!! Yeah!!! Ok so not really home track but as home as it gets for me because NOLA sucks. Well that and Tally.

Worst part will be that anyone I beat will have been beaten by the ugliest bike on the grid guaranteed!!!

3. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Well last time I ("Buster") was on Barber my engine had a internal bug and my insides got scrambled. So it is payback time. I have been running good and me likes cool air temps. My rider had his dress on at Road A just kept blowing up in the way. Rider had two big shots for his whiney shoulder problem yesterday. So maybe he with twist the gas better. I have been nice to him since VIR so if you all can tell him I am ready for some action!
    sincerely
    Buster
    FZR 490 numbered with yellow plates for the last time 416

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I'll be riding on the Peace Beast on Thursday, so wave whenever you go by. I'll have my anchor out going down the straights.

5. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Actually a grumpy old man (some skill still left in the old dog). Changing my demographic after the "old guy 300" thread. Bringin a little "Get off my lawn" attitude down from the north.
    - that's all the trash talk I got before negative juju karma kicks in

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yayyyy another 490!! A fast one too!!

7. sweet, heck I`m looking forward to a little variety in bikes and competition..

8. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Does this mean his 490 doesn't get the parking brake put on when the track makes a direction change? Seems like a common issue with those.

9. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Ouch! Ya know I may just have to put some more slack in that cable now...

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Son of A............!!!!! No No that only happens at Mid Ohio lol Def throw out the anchors there!

And don't worry, I'm a beast off the line, so I'll pass ya going into turn 1 in F2 on the SV.. It's the rest I suck at though :D

Justin what you run there? like 1:40's? We should at least have a race if yall cal pull me up to speed on the SV quickly.

11. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

The 565 had a great outing at Daytona winning all three of its classes and national championships. Ray Hofman should be there (Barber) with it and my big power uber light SV. Should be fun, hoping I can make the trip down.

12. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

I, Wade Parish, will definitely NOT be racing in any LWT classes because I am not some run-of-the-mill SV-riding pussy.
    All men of discerning taste and valor will be racing the V6LW and DSB classes where they will be getting their asses handed to them by yours truly.
    Look at my avatar, children.
    That is the tail-section of the mighty Hawk and it is ALL you bitches will be seeing.
    Get use to it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Well you bunch of lightweight sissies, enjoy yourselves this year. I'll be back next year on the 'good' SV!

And Dustin, I kept all the cheater stuff on the motor I'm dropping off at Peter's tonight!:up:

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Sweet!!1 What classes was he running with it?

Oh no he diiient!!!

As I have stated previously. I will stick to motto that Stick taught me.

Get Money
    Win races
    Kick Yankee asses
    Fuck bitches..

:D

Woot!!! Will do!! Carrillo Rods are SS legal right!?!?! Isn't that along the same lines as a DB??

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  15. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

We will see about those off the line skills, as for lap times at Barber im slow. Have to see if my second Barber ride is faster than the first, either way the after hours beers will be colder than when I tea bag Wades gas tank.

16. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Good luck with that motto, kid.
    I'll make sure to mention it in my podium speech.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It's supposed to be in the 50's so I'd watch the shrinkage. :D Hell that's all I got on Wade at Mid O was the start hahaha Oh and held everyone up for a lap.

Watch that kiddo talk. I'll look very tall from the top step of that podium. Stately. Distinguished if you will.

Both qualities of a winner and champeeeeennn

:Poke:

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Winner. :up:
    ?
    NY was out of it last month.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I, Kenny Duval will not be participating as I am not some run of the mill DSB bike rider. My contract clearly states that I can not be forced to share the tarmac with sub-par talent such as the aforementioned number 89. When the class is brought back to it's former level of standards I will resume my position at the front of the pack....

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

North of the Mason Dixon Buddie. That includes Wade and his Yankish posse.

I gotta beat him at Barber because he said he's coming to NOLA and I damn sure ain't beating ANYONE there lol