1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 MV Agusta F3 675 $4500 Northern CA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dziuggy, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

For sale 2013 F3

great bike very light and fast, was stolen and recovered, runs great 8k miles, service records etc.

It will need side fairings, belly pan and new tires to be track worthy (or a set of track fairings) also right clip on is slightly bent. Since it was stolen lockset was broken, bike starts with flat head and runs fine, can be wired to switch or new lockset is $200 if desired.

It holds Clean and clear California title and can be registered and ridden on the street as well.

$4500 FIRM, pick up in SF bay area or you pay for shipping.

questions? 650-892-7769 text preferred

[​IMG]

2. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

800 or 675?

3. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

per title 675

4. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

bump still have this

5. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

Took close up pictures yesterday.

https://goo.gl/photos/y6vh7EMVCoKzpCQV7

Also since few people asked - bike only had liability insurance at the time of theft so insurance was never involved. Therefore it has clean title. I can provide vin number to anyone who wants to run it.

6. ibnahmed15

ibnahmed15 New Member

there are very few of these in the market as far i know. nice track machine.
    free bump ....

7. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

I wish I could swing it. I love mine.

8. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

Not sure 100% true, but I heard that due to emissions, they stopped selling MV in California

Also I have a friend that has a motorcycle dealership and he could finance you on approved credit, if someone wanted to do that

Also clarification on bike status / condition

Clarification on the theft - at the time it was stolen she had liability insurance only. Hence insurance was never notified or involved in any way. So bike holds clean and clear title that I have in hand. Also provided all service records, owners manual and all police reports.

F3 runs great and can be ridden as it sits right now. If you want to track it all you need is side and lower fairings. I priced them out under $300 delivered.

The bike is completely street legal and can be transferred and ridden right away. For street use you don't even need lower fairings if you wish, so you can ride it as it is right now, with addition of stock spec aftermarket mirrors ($80) or bar end mirror(s) ($20) and either ignition lock ($200 for whole lockset, or it seems that triumph 675 ignition might work) or you could wire hidden switch to start the bike and put some mock lock on it.

other than that it needs front tire. rear tire is good, but it is bigger than stock.

Anyhow it could be track bike for under $500 or a street bike for $20-$1000 depending how much you want to fix it up.

personally I am flabbergasted that no one picked it up yet, I guess a lot of people never ridden one so they don't know how awesome this bike is. The engine revs as fast as they get and it handles like a bicycle (great). One acquaintance suggested that I could probably get much more $$ if i part it out, but at the moment I am hoping to keep this awesome bike in one piece, since there isn't many of them.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  9. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

Still for sell?

10. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

yes still for sale, also link above contains 2 videos of the bike

11. Dziuggy

Dziuggy Active Member

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD!

Michael enjoy it!