1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 GSXR 1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sbkarmen, Jul 9, 2019.

1. sbkarmen

sbkarmen Well-Known Member

For Sale $12,000.00

2013 Gsxr 1000 with a Yoshimura factory engine. Bike was built with parts not actual complete bike so everything was gone through maticulously was built in 2016! Bike was raced in 2017 in Superstock 1000 class only 3 race weekends. Dropped superstock class to focus on other classes with other bikes. Bike was sold to my friend and team sponsor John Suh, but beforehand we installed a fresh new yoshimura superbike engine! John did 3 “casual spirited pace” track days. Now he’s buying the new BMW. Bike includes only the best parts available!! Ohlins 30mm front fork cartridge kit, ohlins rear ttx2 shock, ohlins dampener. Two sets of wheels/rotors, brand new attack rear set spares, RCS master and brembo clutch lever, factory yosh brake lines, spare works aluminum fuel tank, Bazzaz ZFM/ quick shifter. Yosh Kit throttle, custom on/off switch, So bike comes with everything listed below and spares listed as well. Bike really is in pristine condition, bike was well taken care of and meticulously built No expense soared!! Last superstock bike I sold got asking price and the guy didn’t even bargain me after seeing the bike! Let’s see how this one stacks up! No trades make cash offer. I’ll even throw in a factory engine stand. you can call me text preferred 909-910-0744

https://youtu.be/CGPY9_iy8aE

https://youtu.be/MnkU9vPbrBI

PM me for any additional.

Bike includes

I’m sure I forgot something but here is the run down!!

Yoshimura factory race engine 197.6 rear wheel hp at Bazzaz on their dyno (priceless)
    Yoshimura factory titanium exhaust sys.(priceless)
    Yoshimura kit throttle (priceless)
    Yoshimura ram air tubes ($200)
    Yoshimura engine guards ($179)
    Yoshimra engine plug kit ($80)
    Ohlins 30mm fork cartridge kit ($1190)
    Ohlins Ford extender kit ($250)
    Ohlins TTX2 shock ($1350)
    Ohlins steering dampener ($400)
    Factory Goodridge brake lines($400)
    Brembo RCS19 Master ($290)
    Brembo clutch lever ($120)
    NGK race plugs ($200)