1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Ducati Panigale 1199 Ready-Built Racebike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by All-Supply619, Mar 15, 2016.

1. All-Supply619

All-Supply619 Check out my ebay store!

This is a project bike, built at Moto Corse Performance this winter for Racer Seth Starnes #619 to contest the CSS Super Twins Championship, and the ARHMA Formula Twins classes. Legal for any Unlimited class in most clubs this bike is turn key. The bike was assembled piece by piece at MotoCorse by a team of professionals. The frame was bought on eBay as a bill of sale only from Topas. The engine was removed from a parted 1199s in January that had 1100 miles on it. The bike has done 250 miles on the track since built. It has had 5 oil changes, after each event and each dyno testing. The stock motor with custom tune directly through the ECU makes 193 Horsepower on VP C12 Fuel. The Exhaust was custom made by Shift Tech Carbon and uses a Titanium Canister. It will come with 2 spare ECUS for ease of use in varing conditions. This bike is track tested and proven and runs amazing. It has taken the hole shot from the 3rd row in every race but one. The launches are impeccable and the tune is amazing. Below will be a list of parts on the bike. This Panigale is super stable, the chassis has been setup dialed in after 2 weekends one on one with Thermosman suspension. I have notes of various setups that are availible with the bike.

Ohlins Forks TTX 30mm Suspension
    Ohlins TTX Shock with custom valving
    Yoyodyne Quick Change Rear Carrier
    Ducati Corse Upper Stay and Rear Subframe
    Active Levers and Dail Up Knob
    MWR Air Filter
    Clean, Flowed and Tested Injectors
    Bike Master Grips
    Vortex Bars
    Custom Akro Exhuast
    Base Model Wheels and Rotors
    Moto Fairings Bodywork
    Carbon Sproket Cover
    Carbon Fender
    Carbon Stator Guard
    New Brembo Brake Pads (One Race)
    Ohlins Dampner

Currently has .95 front springs and .85 rear spring. I am selling to the bike to raise funds for an R model. I'm asking $20,000 but am open to reasonable offers. I can help with shipping if needed. I will bring to select races.

Panigale-with-Dunlop.jpg 1199-1.jpg 1199-1.jpg Pani-2.jpg Pani-3.jpg Pani-6.jpg Panigale-4.jpg Panigale-5.jpg Panigale-7.jpg Panigale-8.jpg Panigale-7.jpg

Phl218 likes this.
  2. All-Supply619

All-Supply619 Check out my ebay store!

Ready to race, make an offer!