1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 ZX10r track bike/ race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by quils18, Dec 13, 2015.

1. quils18

quils18 Chris Quillman

2012 zx10r freshly converted track bike/ race bike, never been on track yet, built this winter

Bike was converted because it has a small ding less then a size of a dime in the frame almost looks live scratch but insurance company totaled it. Pics below to show.

Stock motor with 17,000 miles on it
    Fresh oil change and filter and safety wired for
    Track
    New BMC air filter
    Servo motor eliminator plug
    Brand new vortex rear sets
    Brand new motion pro throttle
    GB Racing case covers
    Spiegler steel braided front lines with fresh fluid
    Brand new vortex clip ons
    Aftermarket drain bolt and oil fill bolt for easy safety wiring
    Two brothers exhaust with minor rashing
    Ohlins steering damper
    Sharkskinz body work, needs some repair but really nice body work just needs repair and paint
    Ohlins TTX Rear Shock

Have option to put fresh painted body work on bike but would be an extra 500 for it, just let me know
    Also have option to put on a new set of Pirelli sc1 slicks for an extra 450, would be mounted and balanced

So before you comment I know what the market is on bike and if your not interested in it please don't respond. This is a very nicely set up track day bike and only has street miles on it so there not hard beat up miles that you get when you buy a used track bike.

Please email me to make me any offers or text/ [email protected] 262-325-2169

Attached Files:

2. quils18

quils18 Chris Quillman

still for sale, someone shoot me an offer

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

you might have more interest if you posted location and price. Ski

4. quils18

quils18 Chris Quillman

Bike is located in Wilmington il and price is 8 k with new freshly painted body work or 7500 with current body work on it