1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dlabree, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Dlabree

Dlabree Member

Ok im finally officially doing it. The R6 is for sale! This bike was my baby and had no expenses spared in its build and preparation. Only reason for sale is after my big accident and subsequent knee operations, my knees dont bend enough to get on the bike and ride it properly. Even with the pegs in the lowest settings and a thick seat cushion its still tough so my sportbike days are behind me. My loss your gain.

I built this bike with the full intentions of racing MotoAmerica Superstock but was injured a few weeks before the event. In total the bike has 3 race weekends and a half a dozen track days on it.

2012 R6 clean title and currently registered 3200 miles on the entire bike and only the mentioned above time on the build
    EDR built SS motor 128rwhp on u4.4 and 124 on pump
    Ktech 25mm front cartridges (Sprung for big boys but i can help set it up for the new owners weight)
    Ktech Shock
    Bazazz TC/QS setup with adjustable TC switch on handlebar and two maps switch (pump or u4.4)
    Flashed ECU
    Scotts Ohlins Steering Damper
    Vortex Racing rearsets, clipons and gas cap
    GB Racing case covers
    Leo Vince full system exhaust
    Vesrah SRJL front pads and SS lines front and back
    Optimal Racing Body work with fresh paint from MotoGloss (Thanks Rob!)
    520 chain kit with various gearing
    ASV levers
    Corsa windscreen
    OEM grey bodywork everything except the tank (i have a matching grey front fender not pictured)
    Spare front wheel with rotors
    Stock front cartridges and shock included along with various other parts
    The list goes on i did everything possible you could do to a production legal bike.

As it sits with everything included i want $9500. If you want to have the bike as just a street bike we can work something out, if you want the bike as a track bike we can also work something out. I can adjust the price depending on what parts you want or dont want but i strongly prefer to sell it all as is.

The bike can be seen at my house in Oakland or at any Pacific Track Time event. New owner gets a free trackday at Thunderhill with PTT!

Dave
    510-851-1499

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dlabree

Dlabree Member

SOLD!!! Mod's please delete. Thanks all!