1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC (ABS) - Northern NJ

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by rowe748, Dec 13, 2015.

1. rowe748

rowe748 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is my 2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC (ABS).

Yoshimura exhaust. (I have the stock exhaust also)
    Triumph Crash Guards
    Adjustable folding levers (Bought off eBay. They look to be a Pazzo knock-off)
    Triumph skid plate
    Battery Tender lead

Currently the bike has 3804 miles on it, but this will climb slightly as I continue to ride. The only reason for the sale is I’m looking to get back into track riding in the spring.

The bike runs perfect. The only cosmetic issue comes from a 1mph tip over on a rocky local trail. I went to put my foot down, but nothing was there so over I went. The crash bars did their job and took the brunt of the impact (did not bend, only scraped). The swingarm and handguard got a few scratches, but nothing else was harmed. If you’d like more pictures just let me know.

My local credit union currently holds the title. They are great to deal with and typically turn the title around within 1 week. If you are interested we can discuss the options and do whatever works best for you.

I’m asking $7500 but open to offers. The bike and I are located in Sussex County NJ (northern NJ).

You can contact by either PM, email ([email protected]) or text/call 862-219-one eight five zero.

Additional pictures. You can see the rash on the crash bar and swing arm. If there is anything specific you'd like to see just let me know.

IMG_1130.JPG IMG_1132.JPG IMG_1134.JPG IMG_1136.JPG IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1147.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1156.JPG