1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Ninja 250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by trace33chargers, May 12, 2018.

1. trace33chargers

trace33chargers Well-Known Member

Awesome 250R, especially for only $2,000. Bike is located in Huntsville, AL. Although slow, probably my favorite bike to ride. Super cheap running costs. A set of tires can last the whole season. Not a whole lot of frills, but an absolute blast. Bike is pretty much wired to the WERA spec. You may have to double check it. I think the only thing keeping it from being SS legal is the rear master cylinder reservoir delete.

2012 Ninja 250R, no title but have some documentation showing it was salvage and not stolen.
    Stock engine
    Racetech GVE and .80 springs up front. Brand new Motul Synth Blend fork oil
    Elka shock in the rear (preload, rebound, and low speed compression adjustable).
    Currently has 0 mile Rosso II tires (I might track the bike at the end of the month, so may have a few miles).
    K&N stock replacement filter (pod conversion w/jetkit included)
    lightweight aluminum battery
    RJL brake pads up front, speed bleeders, and Maxima racing fluid
    Vortex rearsets
    Recently replaced float bowl o-rings and floats. Will include 2 extra of the o-rings and floats.

I can't verify, but was told when I bought it, it has Factory Pro shift spring.

Attached Files:

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. trace33chargers

Hey, new price. $1,100 but I don't want to deliver. So you'd have to journey to Huntsville, AL for it. Probably could work out a deal with shipping if you find the shipper.

Bike has RossoII tires with about 3/4 of a trackday on them. So that leaves you with about an entire season's worth of tread left.

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. caz

caz New Member

This still available?

4. trace33chargers

Bike is sold.