1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 KAWASAKI ZX10R Racebike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Where's Tim ?, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Where's Tim ?

Where's Tim ? Well-Known Member

I purchased this bike new in August 12' just for the track . Never titled , original certificate of origin .
    10,021 miles of trackdays and racing . Meticulous maintenance and care . Very well setup and sorted machine . JRI shock with Toye's link and GP 25mm cartridges up front always handled by Thermosman ,
    freshend up this year . The engine is stock aside from race kit head gasket and custom cam timing.
    Valves adjusted to race spec. and checked regularly. Race kit ECU and harness with custom mapping work well with the Hindle half exhaust system . Race kit clutch setup and Factory Pro shift star work smoothly with the quickshifter . Woodcraft engine covers , frame sliders and handlebars with the race kit throttle and Brembo 19x18 master with remote adjuster. Attack rearsets , vortex sprockets with RK chain and Vesrah SRJL17 brake pads. Hotbodies green bodywork with black and white vinyl showing some wear but still looks good . Two lowsides on the bike, with the one it flipped over and dented the tank on both sides and broke one swingarm spool . Serious race bike that is ready to go . Located near Fredericksburg ,VA $7,250 I don't text so PM me for contact info so we can have a real conversation . Thanks SAM_1945.jpg SAM_1938.jpg SAM_1947.jpg SAM_1943.jpg SAM_1939.jpg SAM_1940.jpg SAM_1930.jpg SAM_1935.jpg SAM_1927.jpg

George Myshlyayev likes this.
  2. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Any chance you make it to the SE tracks ever?

3. Where's Tim ?

No , thats why I'm selling it . No time right now .I could drive down a little ways though .

4. Where's Tim ?

5. Where's Tim ?

6. Where's Tim ?

7. Where's Tim ?

8. Where's Tim ?

9. Where's Tim ?