1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Ducati 848 EVO - Updated!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by adotjdot, Mar 26, 2017.

1. adotjdot

adotjdot Well-Known Member

2012 Ducati 848 EVO - Clean title and lowered price!

Runs very well! Been a great bike. Lots of fun to ride. I hate to sell it but I have only ridden it a couple of times over the last year. Hate to see it sit so would rather it go to someone who will ride it and enjoy it. Bike is track prepped and ready to ride!

CLEAN TITLE!! - This was a salvage bike and I had a salvage title for it. Went to MVA and took the time and effort to get a clean title in my name.

$8000 obo

Vortex rearsets
    Vortex clip ons
    Vortex brake lever guard
    Vortex keyless gas cap
    Stock Brembo front brakes
    Stock Showa suspension
    Brembo 19x20 master cyl
    Stock steering damper
    Optimal Racing bodywork
    Danmoto slip on exhaust
    Woodcraft frame sliders (not installed)
    848 copy.jpeg
    Comes with Pit Bull rear stand and TRS pins

Bike located near Baltimore, MD. May be able to meet up within a reasonable distance.

2. adotjdot

Price drop - $7500 obo

Thanks!

3. German Vacca

German Vacca BikePass

Nice bike man!

4. adotjdot

Hey thanks! I have really enjoyed it. Just hate to see a good bike sitting. Want someone to get it out there and ride it!

5. adotjdot

Making another price adjustment....

$6900 obo

6. steviegx33

steviegx33 Member

Who's the owner? I'm a southeastern N2 CR. I had the pleasure of riding a 12 evo this past weekend at Road A on Saturday and loved it. Definitely got me interested.

7. adotjdot

Hey man, I am the owner. Title is in my name. Yeah, great bike! So much fun to ride! Hate to sell it. Just don't get to ride it enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

8. adotjdot

Oh yeah, I am also an N2 CR ;-)

9. Scott French

Scott French Active Member

10. adotjdot

I don't have accurate mileage. One of the things I had to replace was the gauge cluster when I fixed it. New cluster reads just over 12K miles but title only showed around 5K. I picked the bike up in 2015 and have only put a few hundred miles on it at the track. The motor pulls strong and has no issues so I can't see it having very high mileage on it.

Scott French likes this.