1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 CBR 1000RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by LutzGo, Apr 3, 2016.

1. LutzGo

LutzGo Member

Selling my 2012 CBR 1000 RR. Bike was bought new t o go on the track. Built and maintained by MRP Motorsports in Pasadena MD. Has a clean and clear title. Mileage is currently @1250 miles. Was refreshed last year before the season and was not raced due to myself having a leg injury. Has a ton of spares and is 100% solid and capable of winning races....... Here is a parts list.

Penske gas forks Full M4 SS exhaust with Carbon can
    Penske triple rear shock Vortex rearsets
    Team hammer superbike triple clamps (fully adjustable) DID 520 xlink chain
    GPR4 stabilizer Vortex front and rear sprockets (43-47) 15,16
    LSL clip ons New Hotbodies 2012 race fairings
    CRG adjustable clutch lever Zero Gravity Double Bubble
    Brembo 19RCS master cylinder and brake lever quick fill gas cap
    Brembo front calipers block off plates
    Driven brake lever guard full delete kit
    Galfer wave rotors Quick change front and rear wheel setup
    Goodridge brake lines custom race stands for the quick change setup
    Bazzaz with GP quickshifter Bazzaz traction control system
    Dual mapped (mr12 and pump) Keyless ignition system
    Yoshimura case covers Full M4 SS exhaust with Carbon can
    Vortex rearsets DID 520 xlink chain (new)
    Vortex f & r sprockets (43-47) 15,16 new Hotbodies 2012 race fairings
    Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen quick fill gas cap
    block off plates full delete kit
    quick change front and rear wheels custom race stands for quick change
    2nd set of wheels complete w/ rotors ,cush drive etc spare subframe
    spare bazzaz spare quickshifters shift linkage
    etc etc 2 boxes of spares

Bike was flashed and mapped....dyno'd at 174 on MR12.... Great racebike, ready to go turn key and race....
    asking $11500 obo with everything. email call or text 717-943-3419. Bike is located in Hershey,Pa.....shipping can be arranged.

Attached Files:

2. Dirtybirds00

Dirtybirds00 Well-Known Member

are you heading to any tracks south of Pennsylvania? i like the bike but too far for me to drive and rather deal in person w cash.
    im looking at yours and the one out in los angeles. his has a crap ton of high end spares which would make a flight to los angeles doable since he is willing to pay for shipping too.

3. LutzGo

LutzGo Member

Hey, I normally would be traveling to Carolina Motorsports park this weekend , but I am moving. Do some track days at NC Bike but that's as far south as I'll be other than VIR for the Moto America round in May. I do have a big bundle of quality backup parts as well and would be willing to drop to $11k and ship the bike to you. Bike has been 100% maintained professionally by my sponsor and shop MRP Motorsports. Kenny the owner , personally built this bike and you could always call them if interested to get a background. If you want to call or text me directly my # is 717-943-3419.
    Thanks , Ryan