1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 BMW S1000RR Track Bike Brembo Rizoma Niagara Canada $6800

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thebull, Sep 2, 2022.

1. thebull

thebull Active Member

Bike is in excellent condition. No ownership. You can transfer it into a clean frame if you get one otherwise it is an amazing track bike at a large discount. 4 Power modes including slick. Rizoma reservoirs and oil filler cap. Cats deleted, otherwise stock. I can deliver within 150 km of Toronto for a fee or bring it across the border into the USA. Bike located in Niagara Falls, Canada. Price is in US$ 6,800 or CAN$ 8900

IMG_1705.jpg IMG_1706.jpg IMG_1707.jpg IMG_1708.jpg IMG_1709.jpg IMG_1710.jpg
    Check out video at https://youtube.com/shorts/7orOom1eERM?feature=share

zitoune and bncadvr like this.
  2. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the cluster reads in kmh and not mph?

3. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

I think you can change that, IIRC. At least on my old 2018 you could.

This is a great deal for track/race bike. I'd be temped if it wasn't so far away.

itsrichierich likes this.
  4. Al-

Al- Well-Known Member

on a scale of 1 to 10; 1 being that the bank still owns it and 10 being that it was stolen from an angry Canadian, how arrested can I expect to be trying to cross the border with this?

5. thebull

thebull Active Member

chances are you'll end up in Guantanamo Bay if u try to cross the border with it. LOL
    on a serious note I will gladly bring it across the border. I live 10 minutes from it. and u can change to MPH on the dash

6. Eric Londres

Eric Londres New Member

Did you mean 'new ownership" lol. Do you have the title?

7. thebull

thebull Active Member

no ownership / title

8. Bev

Bev Member

I’m from Toronto.
    You can get the ownership, take the VIN and get an affidavit signed by a notary, they will give it to but get it unfit not road worthy.
    Selling it to the US won’t be a problem, take the wheels and fairing off and just say it’s parts..

9. thebull

thebull Active Member

price drop US$6000 CAN$8000 It doesn't get any better if all you want is a track bike

10. thebull

thebull Active Member

11. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Did this ever sell?