1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 ZX6R Parts...

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Goldie, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

2011 ZX6R parts. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. Parts are listed “without” shipping cost. I take cash on local pickup or PayPal (Add 3% if using PayPal). It is “BEST” to TEXT, PM or CALL me if interested at 757-572-4410. I tried to price every part reasonable as possible. Parts are located in Chesapeake, VA for local pickup. I can also deliver during many track days and CCS events. I ship within 2 days of “CLEARED” payment. Cheers my friends!!!

PICS >>> http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Goldie757/library/2011 ZX6R

1,600 - 2011 ZX6R Frame (Clean Title in my name). Frame has some cosmetics scratches on the right side and a small ding from a rock. Frame is straight and have no issues. Mileage on the title does say 2,764 but the title was issued with mileage as "not actual" as the mileage was not confirmed when bike was sold to me.
    120 - Motoholders Fairing stay with Ram Air duct
    60 - MWR HE Air Filter
    80 - Motion Pro Quick turn throttle with three extra Cams. - (Rash on the top housing)
    80 - Crg Roll-a-Click Standard Levers (Rash on brake lever)
    60 - EBC GPFAX front brake pads - 2 sets - (Used) - Approx. 80% left
    50 - Drive systems 520 chain and sprocket kit. 15T Front & 43T rear sprocket plus chain. Will need a master link.
    160 - Subframe & battery tray
    60 - Airbox with upper injectors (No air filter)
    120 - ECU
    60 - Wire Harness (Keyless ignition done, so it’s going to need a toggle or on/off switch)
    20 - Clutch Perch & cable (no lever)
    100 - Triple trees (Complete - Upper and Lower) - Key ignition circle rounded on the top tree. The holes are still underneath the top triple to mount an ignition if needed.
    160 - Front Nissin Brake Calipers ( No pads)
    75 - Front Master Cylinder and Reservoir (No brake lines or lever)
    75 - Rear Brake Caliper (Complete with line, MC, and Reservoir delete tygon tubing). OEM brake pads included.
    25 - Control switch "Right" (Killswitch, start) (Some light scratches on the housing)
    15 - Coolant bottle
    15 - Front axle and nut
    15 - Passenger peg "hanger only" (Right side only). Used for the exhaust hanger. No foot peg included.
    80 - Radiator (No Fan)
    15 - Rear axle and nut
    25 - Rear Tire hugger
    40 - Rectifier
    50 - Seat (Driver)
    40 - Swingarm (slight dent on the right side, but still straight and fully functional)
    20 - Rear shock linkage with dog bones

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      44.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      45.3 KB
      Views: